Librarium Online Forums banner

fellow orkish players i need sum help!

501 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Redtwin 
#1 ·
hi my waaagh brothers!!! i need some assistance i am fairly new to the game of 40k and my first army happens to be orks i love playing with them!!! they are amazing in assault phase however my score right now in games is 4 wins 2 ties and 6 losses yes i know i am a shame but i was hoping someone could give me a solid force nothing crazy just a well rounded army list i could try out.....i need a 750,1000,1500 list i have many models and dont know what really works other than alot of ork in trukks!!! please assist me thanks:D

#2 ·
Roight, well first off welcome to Librarium and the orky way of life.

For list ideas you could always check in the army list section, as there are several hundred there that may catch your fancy. For useful tactics however, it all depends on how you like to run your army. I personally favor a heavy mob of boyz complete with a pair of KFF's and a grot screen to limit casualties while I advance and a distraction force of da wheelz to et some boyz into combat really quickly. Back the whole lot up with a looted Russ and I have a decent win-loss ratio.

So before I offer any major help, tell me what you like about the orks in particular and how you'd like to run them.

#3 ·
my score right now in games is 4 wins 2 ties and 6 losses yes i know i am a shame
Don't be hard on yourself. Everybody has a high loss rate when they're first figuring the system out, and the great things about Orks is that they go out to have a good fight, rather than to actually win. So orks only really ever lose when they take on pacifists.

There's a quote in the codex about that, but I don't have my books on-hand right now. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.