Shas'O R'Myr info? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shas'O R'Myr info?

Hey, I saw this mini on the forge world site and I was wondering if anyone has any background info about him? He looks pretty cool, but I cant seem to find much information on him.

Thanks,
    Damo

P.s- Had my first game against a Dark Eldar army in the weekend. I was worried he would charge me down but he ended up hiding behind cover to avoid my shots. I took advantage and got into a position so that as soon as he moved anything into my LOS he'd get toasted. :yes:

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, he is a sweet mini.
    We can't really say much about the rules here, but he doesn't have to use forgeworld rules. He could easily be represented in game with counts as.

But forgeworld rules, as far as I hear there is something different about his plasma rilfe.:ninja:
    Turtles For the Turtle God!
    Shells For the Shell Throne!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

indeed he is detailed in IA3, he is clearly armed with TL plasma but actually the rules are better than TL plasma
    he also has the shield which is better than the standard shield
    he also has flechette dischargers (that is right, the vehicle upgrade) which is a lovely little suprose for anyone charging him, amongst other stuff, but frankly given he is in excess of 150 points, although I have the mini and the rules, I think Shas'el are pretty much the better option

Thread closed (tempting fate with the above)
    Everything you have been told is a lie!

Closed Thread