Modeling Targeting Array on xv8 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    191 (x3)

Modeling Targeting Array on xv8

How are people modeling the targeting array on their xv8's..? I was thinking of using what the book calls the multi-tracker and use it as a dedicated targeting array/multitracker/and or drone controler.

As the multi-tracker and drone controler can be hardwired, and if I was using a Team leader or Shas'vre it would be the targeting array.

For a Shas'ui, it would be either a drone controler, multi-tracker or targeting array. But not all three at the same time.

If your were my opponent, would you cry foul if I were using this??

On the GW site it has a breakdown of weapons and some gear.. the Multitracker bit is also shown as a done controler bit as well. However the targeting array is never mentioned nor discriber nor pictured.. :cry:

Of course my army list would be detailed with what xv8's had exactly what on them.
    And if asked by my opponent I would inform them.

Your comments please.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I take the Crisis Suit flamer, cut off the fuel canister (the square that sticks up, with diagonaly grooves), and the barrel leaving me with an odd, realatively sensor looking device that I say is a targeting array. It works because I have a lot of extra flamers. Also, those fuel canisters are nice bits.
    Turtles For the Turtle God!
    Shells For the Shell Throne!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

even in a WYSISYG world, 99% of people assume your suits have the multi-tracker. the book also mentions many forms the tau wargear can come in (including jewlery) so i simpily painted the multi's on to my suits (i have yet to run a suit that has only 1 weapon system)
    " i once attempted to help an inquisitor who had stumbled over a cliff, but i couldn't help thinking no good was going to come of him yelling DIE HERITIC!!!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    299 (x7)

I do what LittleBlueMan does.

It's top left of this pic:

And to the right of the head on this pic:

Quote Originally Posted by rikimaru View Post
    You have the option for instance of infiltrating, outflanking, pillboxing, or anti assault.

And that's just with the Kroot.

+ Reply to Thread