Just starting out, questions regarding kitbashing. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Ophaniel

Just starting out, questions regarding kitbashing.

Longtime fan of 40K, love the lore, played the Hell out of the first two DoW games, but haven't really played table top much.

I'm currently planning on starting an IG army, and since I want them to stand out from your usual Cadians, etc, I'm planning on using some Victoria Miniatures figs to start. Plus, I can have some female guardsmen that way. While on their site, I saw an obvious Basilisk analogue called the "Sledgehammer BFG".

I really like the look of it, especially with the tracked accessory pack. However, it isn't self propelled. I got to thinking it would look kind of cool to kitbash it with eitger a 1:35 or 1:48 scale HEMTT model, maybe as a halftrack. But, in not sure how tgat would go over with people I might come across at game ecents, etc.

Basically, I'm wondering if it's worth doing or not. Any feed back would be nice.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x1)

Everything and anything is worth trying. Even if you mess up you still learn something along the way.

As an aside a lot of tournaments don't allow 3rd party models. So if you're thinking about tournament play it's something to consider.

+ Reply to Thread