Practice Battle: Space Marines Vs Genestealer Infected Guard: 500 Points, 5th or 6th - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Practice Battle: Space Marines Vs Genestealer Infected Guard: 500 Points, 5th or 6th

Since it's so hard to get to my local store I'm going to be doing a game at home between my space marines and my guard/gene-stealers. It's tricky to play both sides but I'm going to give it try, though the great news is it counts as a win either way!

I'm not sure if I have the 5th or 6th ed rules at home, but I'm going to use whichever I have. I've set points to 500 because I want this to be a short game and I'm not sure I have enough guard/genestealers to do more than that. Pictures and other data will be uploaded Thursday probably, stay tuned!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi buddy, any further update on this as of now.?

Regards,
    Kevin J. Hodge

+ Reply to Thread