The Rise of Elsior: FAQ - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    104 (x3)

The Rise of Elsior: FAQ

FAQ Center for The Battle of Elsior

This is the place to post your questions. And I will add them to the main post, with the answers. Here are some basic starter questions.

Question: How do I enter the campaign?
    Answer: Use this link https://spreadsheets.google.com/view...RW1RcjVMTlE6MQ and fill out the form.

Question: Can I play against non-lo members
    Answer: Yes, but non-confirmed battle reports are worth less.

And so on and so forth. I will add your question to the page with the correct answer and I will also pm you with the correct answer. If you don't feel comfortable posting a question here feel free to PM either myself or Agate and we will be sure to get you a speedy response.

Question
    Question: Points are awarded for surviving HQs and killing opponents HQs. Speaking for myself, I will be running two HQ choices, but it is common for many other armies to run multiple HQs. Will my opponent have to kill BOTH to gain bonus points, or gain points for each HQ killed - and if points are awarded for each killed, how will Space Wolves be affected with their hordes of HQ choices? Are both HQs equal pointswise, or will they be scored based on how many points they cost?

AnswerWe ask for Armies that have multiple HQ's to select one at the beginningof the game. Only that one counts towards the points of the HQ.

Last edited by Meish; July 21st, 2010 at 17:51.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

A Vespertine Viper's Nest Of Sublime Wickedness
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    53 (x1)

Question: Points are awarded for surviving HQs and killing opponents HQs. Speaking for myself, I will be running two HQ choices, but it is common for many other armies to run multiple HQs. Will my opponent have to kill BOTH to gain bonus points, or gain points for each HQ killed - and if points are awarded for each killed, how will Space Wolves be affected with their hordes of HQ choices? Are both HQs equal pointswise, or will they be scored based on how many points they cost?
    Guardian of DMC's mighty pink thong.

Free Cookies Inside!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    452 (x8)

Question: You get points for your faction if you win a battle, but what if you beat someone on the same faction as yourself. Example: I play Imperial Guard and beat a Space Wolf player.

The Emperor Protects
    IG Best Gen 1st overall of 10 DE 4th overall of 6
    Eldar 3rd Overall/Best General of 26--2nd Overall/Best General of 7--1st Overall/Best General of 11

5. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    720 (x8)

Question: When / How often we get updates on what is happening with the campaign as whole?
    Revenant Moon Necrons: (W/L/D) 0/1/0 (6th edition: 13/2/2)(5th edition: 14/6/4)(3rd edition Codex: 16/4/7)
    XIX Legion: (W/L/D) 0/0/0 (5th edition: 14/12/2)(5th edition Codex: 4/3/0)
    Black Legion: (W/L/D) 1/0/0 (6th edition: 2/3/0)
    Something Wicked... Reikwald Beastmen: (W/L/D) 10/4/1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Polaria View Post
    Question: When / How often we get updates on what is happening with the campaign as whole?
    Yeah who won?

+ Reply to Thread