Fluffwar Rnd2: Daelrog vs. 8people - Page 2 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    84 (x2)

Thank you for the lovely comments

I wish I could have done a bit better, but as it stood it was a story that really didn't want to happen

I think it took me five attempts to get the sneaky thing written up. Fourth attempt was sadly deleted due to human error (Honey, why is my fluffwars story your shopping list?)

I'm tempted to take my stories from this fluffwar and pad them out, there's always that excruciating moment for me when I hit 'Word Count' and find I have to trim 128 words (or 2,355 previous round) and my brain screams "BUT IT'S ALL NECESSARY!"

The motivations for the Forest Spirit came from the description of Spellweavers in the Wood Elf Armybook. Spellweavers as they increase in power become like forest spirits except they retain their own selfawareness and magical ability without being consumed by the hivemind of Athel Loren, something forest spirits are immensly jealous of they often try and steal away promising spellsingers and spellweavers to be their pawns instead of being the elves diplomats and sages. I had a lot more details on actions implying her fear and the actions of the children in the woods were elaborated upon as well but alas the word count claimed another.

Fun round

Fantasy: Wood Elves, Dark Elves, Beastmen and Tomb Kings.
    40k: Tyranids
    LotR: Misty Mountains and Rohan

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    470 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by 8people View Post
    Honey, why is my fluffwars story your shopping list?
    I think I just found me a new signature!
    Rabbit; Our Tau community has the talent of figuring out how to turn a feather into a timebomb. Macgyver would be jealous.
    8people; Honey, why is my fluffwars story your shopping list?

4. Like 8people liked this post.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12