New player wanting to start a small Skaven army, where to start? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New player wanting to start a small Skaven army, where to start?

So I've never actually played WH before but always been interested. I'm coming from Warmachine/Hordes, but one of the guys at a game store I go to was very enthusiastic about telling me about the game and the lore and where to start, but it was a bit overwhelming.
    I like the plague part of Warhammer the most; Nurgle and Skaven are easily the coolest parts of the game to me. So I'm wanting to start a small Skaven army to try out the game and because the models are so cool.
    Here's where it gets tricky: I don't want to spend the amount of money that most people would spend on this game. Like I said, coming from WarmaHordes, everything is so cheap, comparatively. I'm looking to get an army at around 200 dollars. I also don't actually care about meta or any of that, I just want a cool army themed around plague and rat swarms. So far I know I want a Verminlord and probably the newer Thanquol and Boneripper model. But what else would be a good start if I wanted to play some fun games with friends? Should I just settle for the Corrupting War-Swarm box and call it a day? Is the box enough to play a fun game with?
    [COLOR=#1A1A1B][FONT=&quot]Also from what I understand, the models don't come with stat cards. Would that stuff be in the Skaven Battletome, or do https://sarkariresult.onl/ Mobdro https://pnrstatus.vip/

Last edited by BentleyCole; February 29th, 2020 at 02:57.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not so familiar with this but I will ask my friend who played this before. Monat

+ Reply to Thread