Scrollls of Binding - Page 3 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Master of secret stuff HappyJim's Avatar
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleb Daark View Post
    Like you Brock, I'm still not getting all this sorcerous pact stuff, nor am I really getting all this "take it out of special". However as suggested, perhaps a limit to how much of your special is the answer.
    They should have probably done them like in the monstrous Arcanum book, add in a scroll of binding allowance of 25%. It does make me wonder if 9th ed will include scrolls as binding as standard thing.

I don't think your going to see as many Kdaai's as you think, I imagine the people who bring the power lists are the type who run around forgeworld moaning about forgeworld rules and refuse to attend events that use them, you will probably see a few, just not one in every army.

You not taking your Jugger list?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    292 (x6)

Quote Originally Posted by HappyJim View Post
    They should have probably done them like in the monstrous Arcanum book, add in a scroll of binding allowance of 25%. It does make me wonder if 9th ed will include scrolls as binding as standard thing.

I don't think your going to see as many Kdaai's as you think, I imagine the people who bring the power lists are the type who run around forgeworld moaning about forgeworld rules and refuse to attend events that use them, you will probably see a few, just not one in every army.

You not taking your Jugger list?
    no mate, not this time :/

Unfortunately I won't have enough time to get the other models painted by the time I finish this chaos dwarf army I kippered myself with, and I'm not going to go up there with a part painted or bodged up army. Still there's always council of war or the meet if I can make it this year.

Master of secret stuff HappyJim's Avatar
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shame man I guess I'll have to be the odd one out with the jugger bus then

Dunno if they are doing all that many warhammer events at warhammer world now, it seems to be lacking in events that don't involve 40k for some odd reason..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123