Single Characture for Merc in Triumph and Treachery - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Single Characture for Merc in Triumph and Treachery

Hi all,

Having played a few games of T&T with some mates we are going to throw in mercs.

I am using my Lizzies for the next game to try them out, my Question is.....

Can I just use a single Lord of hero (or named on) from the WOC book using all 300pts for equipment/mutations, as the mercenary captain or do I have to have a unit as well.

we only play 1500pt games of T&T so 300pts of WOC mercs isn't going to net me anything at all.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    53 (x2)

Yes you can. I did it with a game with my warriors and I got a master engineer and a helblaster volley gun.
    Upon wings of iron they fall upon the foe

Benevolent Dictator CaptainSarathai's Avatar
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1480 (x8)

Yep, sure can. You have to hire at least a Lord/Hero, the unit and anything else is entirely optional. It will be a little strange, because he's a Suspicious Ally and therefore will always be moving around alone, and he can be bribed by the opposing army.

I've always really enjoyed Triumph. I think that the best way to play 8th is to play large, team-games using the "Triumph" and "Storm of Magic" rules. Playing those games on large tables is a thing of beauty, but it will take you all day. My friends are trying to get a huge game together for the 4th of July weekend (it's a holiday here in the US, also the pre-order date for AoS). Someone in our extended club has already run a massive 5k battle with his Orc'n'Gobs against a motley crew of other races. The send-offs have been pretty awesome, no doubt.
    Pts Values for AoS here!

Nippon Armybook: Isuu, Scribd, and free at Google Docs

+ Reply to Thread