*** READ ME FIRST!!!***Asking your question.. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

*** READ ME FIRST!!!***Asking your question..

Hey there folks [and folkesses],

I have recently returned to modship [at the time of writing this] and have noticed something in this section. Many questions are redundant and even pointless, most of these are required use of the grey matter inside ones skull or the hallowed pages of the Big Red Book [aka BRB or Rulesbook].

So in hopes of stopping these questions and making out stance clear on these questions... I am implimented this;

Any and all questions that can be easily answered by the BRB or common sense WILL BE LOCKED.

We of course allow discussion of the abigious questions and wording of GW but any blatent theads that could be answered by looking at the BRB will be locked. This is done at the mods descression, if there is a problem with the thread then please PM myself or the mod in question and it will be dealt with.

Please note though, any and all attacks or aggorant behaviour extended to mods will be dealt with harshly. We are here to keep things running and smooth things over, we do our job best to our ability - and flaming or personal attacks are the last thing we desire. Ok?

Oh and probably the most important advice to be given here...

Before you ask any question, please

Check the BRB!!

If you happen to be without this VITAL piece of equipment, then.. you will be shot; hung, drawn and quartered; then given a stern telling off.

And if that doesn't answer your question, be sure to check the appropriate FAQ first: http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/co...000006&start=2

KU

Last edited by Rork; August 7th, 2009 at 16:07. Reason: Updating GW FAQs link

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

Oh and in addition.. I am asking nicely here;

Can you please make sure that your titles make sense? Putting in some complete and utter random title for something else is plainly unhelpful. What I am looking for is soemthing along the lines of;

"Dwarf thunderer help" or "Chaos - Marks help" etc

Make sure we can tell what it is about and the problem before opening. What I don't want to see are things such as;

"Dwarf handgunners annoy me!!" or "Help with these chaos things!"

Ok? Good. I won't hurt you if you don't do what I say.

[I leave that to the squigs]

KU

Closed Thread