<1000 500 point Journyman. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    37 (x2)

500 point Journyman.

My flgs is holding a journeyman league. We starts 500, 1000, 1500, 2000, then 2400, ending with a tourney.

I recently came into posession of WAY TO MANY bretonnians. I have litterally 200 horses.

The first month is 500, heroes and core only. Max 50% heros, min 50% core.

My list so far is

Paladin, VoKT, horse, lance, shield
    Paladin, BSB
    7 KotR, Musician

This leaves 130 points. I can either grab 25 [email protected] or 6 KE with a musician.

Painting is scored a lot in this league, and I know I will use the characters and the KotR in later games. I may use [email protected], and will certainly never ever field KE because of their terrible (average) WS.

Do you guys think thatva second unit of 6 KE will do well @ 500 pts, or should I not bother with them amd start batching out [email protected]?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    986 (x8)

Your lances need to combo charge most units to have any real effect. I would vote for the 6 KEs and use them to charge in unison with your other lance. At 500 points it is really tough as there is really no support, so your whole strategy needs to be 'bust 'em on the charge!'
    Three Roads Dreamt - My novella collection is now available! Action Suspense, Fantasy and Sci-Fi

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    125 (x2)

I would look two switch out your main paladin for a lvl1 damsel on a horse with beasts, have her be your general, then you can throw a dawnstone and enchanted sheild on your pally and I think you even save points, the Vokt is underwhelming in my opinion on a paladin but wyssans can win you the game at 500pts. I agree about the knights, always go for more knights
    The Bretonnian Foreign Legion
    W: 36 L:2 D: 2
    My WIP Thread

5. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    37 (x2)

That is and interesting option, wolf. Id be stuck with dookie LD for my general. However, if I am taking LD checks, I am doing it wrong, save maybe the KE.

Wildform is just nuts on brets.

+ Reply to Thread