<1000 2400 pts competitive list - Page 2 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    125 (x2)

While I have never run a lance of fifteen the other two points to consider are steadfast denial to elite units like woc or swordmasters which is more of a possibility with a long lance like 12 or fifteen and then the fact that you are getting significantly less attacks back, one lance has a narrow frontage which cuts about half of the attacks from a wide unit and more than that from a horde, it depends on who you are facing, but in my meta a small lance of six would die real quick

The Bretonnian Foreign Legion
    W: 36 L:2 D: 2
    My WIP Thread

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    58 (x4)

Well disruption doesn't break steadfast but after the initial charge the long lance gets caught in a slogging match I try to mitigate this with characters and beast magic. I am going to battle brothers in September I will be running 2 units of 15 one knights errent one kotr 2 paladins and a trebuchet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12