Show Us Your Bret Army!!! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    986 (x8)

Show Us Your Bret Army!!!

I thought it would be great for everyone to gather their Bretonnian forces and snap a pic of their army. Maybe we could make this a sticky, so everyone could look through the collection. There are some great armies out there, so snap some pics and get them posted.

Here is my force, consisting of: 24 KoRs, 6 KEs, 9 GKs, 6 QKs, 40 M-at-As, 36 Bowmen, 10 MYeoman, G Reliquae w/ 9 pilgrims, 2 Trebs, 4 PKs, 1 Lord/King on Hippogryph, 1 Green Knight, 2 Mounted Damsels, 1 foot Damsel, 2 Lords.

Bret Force (11).jpgBret Force.jpgBret Force (1).jpgBret Force (2).jpgBret Force (3).jpgBret Force (4).jpgBret Force (5).jpgBret Force (6).jpgBret Force (7).jpgBret Force (8).jpgBret Force (9).jpgBret Force (10).jpg

Three Roads Dreamt - My novella collection is now available! Action Suspense, Fantasy and Sci-Fi

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mr Commisar to you Commisarlestat's Avatar
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    332 (x8)

Looks really good especially with the terrain behind it. I have a couple of older pics of my army my see what I can scare up to go in here. Got a lot of repair work to do though!

A

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    125 (x2)

thats a beautiful army, i wouldnt want to shame the thread with unpainted minis D:
    The Bretonnian Foreign Legion
    W: 36 L:2 D: 2
    My WIP Thread

5. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    986 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by The Maned Wolf View Post
    thats a beautiful army, i wouldnt want to shame the thread with unpainted minis D:
    Maybe some inspiration to pick up the brush??
    Three Roads Dreamt - My novella collection is now available! Action Suspense, Fantasy and Sci-Fi

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    125 (x2)

absolutely sir! I just have to finish this next conversion, I am afraid I am much more a modeler than a painter
    The Bretonnian Foreign Legion
    W: 36 L:2 D: 2
    My WIP Thread

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

986 (x8)

Lords, Ladies - where art thou army pics? Surely we have some worthy Bretonnian forces out there that should be shared???

I know that I enjoy the snow.. it stays for quite some time
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1104 (x8)

I am a bretonnian player but like The Manned Wolf I have many unpainted models of which I am in the process of painting. I will be strarting a thread shortly to get the paint flowing but I must say that MDSW you have some very sweet models there and your castle is pretty sweet, deserving of rep.

When I start getting a good amount of my force done I will post some pics here for sure.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    2052 (x8)

MDSW, that army looks sweet! As CommissarLestat said, it looks even better with the scenery behind it. very much an army on parade.

Alas, no Bret force of my own. I couldn't bring myself to collect a 'bunch of crapauds'.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x1)

Beautiful and well painted army there MDSW. I espescially like the Templar looking knights.

I fully intend to start a Bret army, seeing pictures of them back in 1996 is what got me hooked on Warhammer Fantasy/40k in the first place. I am looking at picking up an army boxed set of them for myself this holiday season.
    The Lieutenant of the Tower of Barad-dûr he was, and his name is remembered in no tale; for he himself had forgotten it, and he said: "I am the Mouth of Sauron."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    60 (x1)

Im still painting mine. but i have painted 40 [email protected], green kngiht, 10 PK, 2 trebs, about 40 archers, 3 damsels, bsb, Lord, green knight, , Grail Reliqaue with 24 Battle pilgrims and 9 KE. Also partially 9KotR. Im working on these guys and will try and post soon.

P.S. I have an idea to paint a lance of 9 knights with various space marine chapters as shields. Any thoughts on that. I would keep to the fantasy based sigils.
    "For Plunder and Women!"

Bretonnians 7500, Empire 3300, Dwarfs 4800; Space Marines 2000, Tyranids 3000

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast