Any news? - Page 2 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any news?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    986 (x8)

As mentioned before, there are numerous threads from a little while back about what we think should change from a mini perspective. I won't go into all of it or what 'additional' units we need, but the sculpts I think are great, as is, and don't really want them to change are:
    1. KoR/KE (great kit, especially with 8 knights)
    2. Pegasus Knights (these are some of the better models - the horses, of course)
    3. Bowmen (gritty and grimy, just like a Bret peasant)

There are also some heros that still look good (Green Knight) after so many years, it is amazing. Some that definitely need to change:
    1. MAA - not all that bad, in fact almost happy with the way they are, but could be spruced up
    2. Questing Knights - carrying their dresser?? oh please...
    3. Grail Knights - they just do not seem Godly, wordly or ornat enough - need more than just a fancier helmet and shield
    4. Grail Reliquae - I really like the current look, but a much better kit could be made with some other options, extras, etc. This could be made into a really great kit if the effort was put into the design. Some of the Pilgrims look great, others just look so odd, I have to hide them in the back rank. These fellows need to be plastic.
    5. Faye Ench - good god, she is hideously ugly...
    6. Mounted Yeomen - these guys need serious help. Mostly in the stat department, but that's another thread...
    7. Trebuchet - needs to be plastic, have a few options to build a slightly different looking treb, but overall, not terrible looking - unless the style/sculpt of the peasants changes.

Three Roads Dreamt - My novella collection is now available! Action Suspense, Fantasy and Sci-Fi

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    60 (x1)

Seems to be some rumors that July will be Bret's and get a dual kit for GK and QK. Also foot knights as well.
    "For Plunder and Women!"

Bretonnians 7500, Empire 3300, Dwarfs 4800; Space Marines 2000, Tyranids 3000

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    27 (x1)

MDSW, I agree on all points except the Fae Enchantress. I use that model for my prophetess, she is way hotter than the other mounted damsel model for sure.
    You?! No!
    --Famous last words of Asmodean

5. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    986 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by SlayerofAsmodean View Post
    MDSW, I agree on all points except the Fae Enchantress. I use that model for my prophetess, she is way hotter than the other mounted damsel model for sure.
    Maybe it is not the actual Faye Ench I am thinking of... I think it might be the Prophetess, but she is sitting side saddle. She has a pretty ornate dress, but an ugly rat face, to me. Now the other female that comes with the mounted and also the standing version is quite lovely - I have a couple models of her.
    Three Roads Dreamt - My novella collection is now available! Action Suspense, Fantasy and Sci-Fi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    27 (x1)

Since we're talking about what we want in the new book, I want:
    Damsels who can use life, beasts, and heavens
    Prophetesses who can use life, beasts, heavens, and light
    Knights on foot
    Mounted Yeomen in core
    Grail knights that aren't outclassed by the fast cav of other armies (looking at you, wild riders)
    Better blessing (5+ all the time plz)
    Maybe devastating charge for lance formations? Although that might be asking too much. But then again, elves exist.
    The ability to take Silver Lance of the Blessed and Virtue of the Knightly Temper on the same Lord.
    You?! No!
    --Famous last words of Asmodean

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12