As mentioned before, there are numerous threads from a little while back about what we think should change from a mini perspective. I won't go into all of it or what 'additional' units we need, but the sculpts I think are great, as is, and don't really want them to change are:
1. KoR/KE (great kit, especially with 8 knights)
2. Pegasus Knights (these are some of the better models - the horses, of course)
3. Bowmen (gritty and grimy, just like a Bret peasant)
There are also some heros that still look good (Green Knight) after so many years, it is amazing. Some that definitely need to change:
1. MAA - not all that bad, in fact almost happy with the way they are, but could be spruced up
2. Questing Knights - carrying their dresser?? oh please...
3. Grail Knights - they just do not seem Godly, wordly or ornat enough - need more than just a fancier helmet and shield
4. Grail Reliquae - I really like the current look, but a much better kit could be made with some other options, extras, etc. This could be made into a really great kit if the effort was put into the design. Some of the Pilgrims look great, others just look so odd, I have to hide them in the back rank. These fellows need to be plastic.
5. Faye Ench - good god, she is hideously ugly...
6. Mounted Yeomen - these guys need serious help. Mostly in the stat department, but that's another thread...
7. Trebuchet - needs to be plastic, have a few options to build a slightly different looking treb, but overall, not terrible looking - unless the style/sculpt of the peasants changes.