<1000 750 Nurgle starter list - thoughts? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    95 (x2)

750 Juggerlord Khorne list - thoughts?

Lord - Juggernaut, Axe of Blind Fury, Sigil of Corruption, Vets of the Long War - 175

16 Chaos Marines - CCWs & Pistols, Mark of Khorne, Icon of Vengeance, Power Sword on the champion - 290

5 Spawns - Mok - 160

3 Bikers - MoK, 2 melta guns, power fist on the champion - 121

Total - 746

What do we think? It's unbound obviously.

Lord goes with the spawns as a massive close combat (and distraction unit), regular marines are there to engage enemy troops (tactical marines, that sort of thing) in close combat, while the bikes are there to zip forward and destroy tanks. I'm hoping the spawn and lord will be the biggest fire magnet, which will allow the other units to do their job.

I've no expectations of it being perfect of course, (Khorne is probably one of the weaker builds, if not the weakest after all!) but I'd like it to be competitive enough not to get tabled at any rate.

Cheers!

Last edited by Blackadder; March 3rd, 2016 at 18:07.

+ Reply to Thread