So there's a tournament coming up at the end of September and I'm starting to think about lists. The way it works is we make a 2000 point list and then we bring a 500 point monstrous contingent which consists of "monsters, monstrous cav, infantry, etc." and can come from forgeworld or storm of magic. Below are the two lists I came up with, please let me know what you think and how'd you'd potentially fill up my left over points thanks.

Lord:
Daemon Prince –
Tzeentch –
- Level 3 -
- Chaos armor –
- Exalted gift (Eternal blade) –
Hero:
Herald of tzeentch –
- Exalted locus –
- Level 2 –
- Wand of whimsy –
Herald of tzeentch
- Level 2 (metal)

Core:
20 Pink horrors - heralds go here
-FC –
-Lichbone pendant -
10 pink horrors -
10 pink horrors –

Special:
6 screamers –
(not great but lampreys bite are the reason I'm taking them in a tournament that will be full of monsters)

Rare:
Burning chariot –
- Blue horror crew -
Burning chariot –
- Blue horror crew –

Total: 1930

Monstrous contingent – 500 points
Soul Grinder w/tzeentch and phlegm

I have yet to figure out how to fill the remaining points on both ends, 1 beast of nurgle? Disc on a herald? A few Plague drones for the monstrous contingent?

List # 2

Lord:
Daemon Prince –
Tzeentch –
- Level 3 -
- Chaos armor –
- Exalted gift (Eternal blade) –
Hero:
Herald of tzeentch –
- Exalted locus –
- Level 2 –
- Wand of whimsy –
Herald of tzeentch
- Level 2 (metal)

Core:
20 Pink horrors - heralds go here
-FC –
-Lichbone pendant -
10 pink horrors -
10 pink horrors –

Special:
6 screamers

Rare:
Skull cannon
Skull cannon
Total: 1860

Monstrous contingent – 500 points
Soul Grinder w/tzeentch and phlegm -310

The difference here being the cannons while not fluffy will help take down my opponents monsters and at least weaken more than just infantry (since that's all a burning chariot is good for) to a point where I could handle them in CC if necessary. But again can't think of how to fill out points, flamers, more core (doesn't matter which god), or blood crushers or plague drones? Anything is on the table pretty much, any ideas?

Thanks in advance guys. I appreciate it!