Are Dwarfs getting an Android release? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    107 (x4)

Are Dwarfs getting an Android release?

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knows if Dwarfs will be getting a release onto android format anytime soon? I see Tyranids are available in both I-Store and digital android version and was hoping to see Dwarfs get the same treatment, but as o yet I cant find it or anything other than just I-store. As I wont be buying I-store version just to read on my phone, I was hoping someone might have a link to the Android/Kindle version, or at least some news as to what could be happening with it.

Even the new Imperial knights are available for both, so have I just not been able to find it or are fantasy players with android getting the finger from GW?

Last edited by saltrock36; March 3rd, 2014 at 16:14.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    107 (x4)

After writing to Black Library to see what was going on, I was surprised to get a reply the same day, around 8pm GMT.

Although I appreciated the response I got, it turns out that there are no plans, now or in the future to release Warhammer Dwarfs as anything other than in Apple format, due to their "small team" and "heavy schedule". Now I can half understand that, being that it can be a lot of work for a small team, but as Eldar, Tryanids, Imperial Knights, all got duel digital releases, whilst Dark Elves and Dwarfs only got I-Store releases, just smacks of the massive bias that 40k gets over Fantasy.

Nothing that can be done about it so I'll just have to make my own PDF for now.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yo I got a kindle myself mind you im new with tablets, but if you manage to make a pdf
    of the new book could I pester you for a copy?

+ Reply to Thread