Deathblow clarification - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deathblow clarification

I have a Question about Deathblow special rule. For example I have 20 slayers and in combat I was second. I lost 12 slayers. Now I can make 12 atacks back as deathblows. (I saw disscution about is it 1 or more but I read rules dozen times and think from wording its 1 per model), but than I can make normal atack phase so my 8 remaning slayers atak as normal?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    60 (x1)

From my understanding that would be correct. I don't have the book on hand but believe this to be the case. You would get 12 deathblow attacks before being able to make all the attacks of your remaining 8 slayers.
    "Reached under the bed and pulled out a Converse and a beer, I appear to of developed the miraculous power to turn shoes into beer!.... or beer into shoes." - Fallen Autarch after St. Patricks day.

+ Reply to Thread