<2000 First look at Khaine rules - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First look at Khaine rules

Lords
    Loremaster [GEN]
    Book of Heoth, Talisman of Preservation

Heroes
    Noble [BSB]
    Heavy Armor, Sword of Might, Shield of the Merwyrm

Core
    Silver Helms [18]
    Standard

Reavers [5]

Special
    White Lions [23] [BSB]
    Standard

Phoenix Guard [27] [GEN]
    Standard, Razor Standard

Rare
    Sisters of Avelorn [15]

Great Eagle

General thought is 56 possible spells to pick from. I added the book for irresistable force because level 2 does not cut it. I dropped him in the phoenix guard for if and when he blows up he won't take as many guys with him. I have noticed with Khaine rules 6-9 casting cost spells drain dispel dice and allows you to actually cast spells because of the way you cast spells with the rules. Other than that it is a pretty rounded list. C&C welcome.

Last edited by LiefBlackclaw; March 13th, 2015 at 16:55.
    "Surround yourself with the greatest warriors at your command, or cower in the deepest and darkest hole you can find. It matters not. I shall take your head for the Great Khan and for the Emperor!" Kor'sarro Khan White Scars 3rd Compnay

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    58 (x4)

I can tell you now from experience he is still a support caster. Because of the random dice you can miss out on vital spells. What i found that worked in a recent campeign a level 4 high with tali of endurance and book of ashur, he is getting a +6 to cast pop him, bsb and the loremaster in a unit of white lions banner of the world dragon. in CC its very easy to stack a ward with multiple casts of hand of glory or the healing spell drain magic.

I don't feel the sisters are that useful, don't suppose you have dark elf dark shardes? these guys boosted by hand of glory is just messy

Don't forget lore of undeath handy spells there good to raise some zombies to protect the flank couple of necros and boom i once raised 2 lots of zombies and 2 necros 1 on either flank it was the best flank chalf protection ever

drop the pheonix guard to 25 (5x5) best formation for these guys, then in core 30 dark shardes shields and standard banner of flame, dark riders shields and rxb to be your chalf 25 white lions mage lore and bsb here 7x4 banner of world dragon job done. its very competetive and kicks some serious behind

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    58 (x4)

Oh Better yet take a dark elf Battle standard with armour of destiny, sea dragon cloak and great weapon thats a 3+ 4++

+ Reply to Thread