new unit-by-unit tactic that we can all discuss? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    41 (x2)

new unit-by-unit tactic that we can all discuss?

First of all, let me clarify what I'm talking about: the HE forum already has a good tactics section (thanks Captain Sarathai). I'm not talking about that. I'm thinking more along the lines of the Red Harvest Tactics in the Necron subforum.

The idea is that, as a whole, we could look at/discuss different units strengths and weaknesses, tactics, etc. It would include a poll where we could vote on whether a unit was great/good/poor/terrible etc.

It would also include trying to make something work, so don't write off swordmasters because white lions are .00000000000000000000000000000000000001 kill better in most situations etc. (that could be our first unit of choice) We could also spend a week looking at a magic item (what would you pair it with etc.) or a lore.

Thoughts?

They totally need to put Bagpipers in for the high elves.
    X amount of points- any army with a bagpiper in them wins automatically based on sheer awesomeness.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Benevolent Dictator CaptainSarathai's Avatar
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1480 (x8)

I think that it would work. If you want to run it that is - I'm obviously ***** these days when it comes to making weekly contributions to anything (my girlfriend has been trying to get me to cook dinner for 2 months).
    I'll sticky the "library" thread, and all you have to do is edit the post to include the links to each week's article. I know that at least myself and Furby would probably post.
    BTW: is Allonaire still alive?
    Pts Values for AoS here!

Nippon Armybook: Isuu, Scribd, and free at Google Docs

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    41 (x2)

I'd be up for running it. I understand that you have a lot on your plate already (one of the reasons I'm still single )
    Any thoughts on what we would call it? Something high elfy... Also, I don't recall seeing Allonaire or BoS around in a long time now that you mention it.

P.S. A few years ago my mom mixed ground beef with mac and cheese and put some spices on it. It's really good and not that difficult/time consuming to make
    They totally need to put Bagpipers in for the high elves.
    X amount of points- any army with a bagpiper in them wins automatically based on sheer awesomeness.

+ Reply to Thread