Space Marine Army List Builder mkIII - Page 76 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2666747576
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello!
    1. 750-1000 points
    2. I guess I have to use the normal marines codex?
    3. Fluff - Imperial Fists, just playing for fun - competitiveness isn't huge for me
    I own no models so I'm open to a variety of builds and purchases.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    2052 (x8)

You should probably just put this in it's own thread mate. This is about an electronic army list thing.

Well, if you're going Imperial Fists you can either use the normal marine codex or go for the Sentinels of Terra Supplement. As for 'what to take', well, that's really up to you. Do you want to to go for a Drop pod list? A Mechanised list? A 1st Company list? A scout Company list?...........

Getting some of your idea of an army you want to play with would be handy. Myself or any one of the members here could write you a list butif you don't like using it or the models then you're back to square one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Both 1000, and 2000, if possible.
    2. I'd like to be able to drop in some Death Companies to go melee on the enemy's backline, with some tankier troops distracting from the front.
    3. If possible I'd like to use minimal troops, mostly using Elites/Assaults, with a Heavy squad or two backing it up.
    4. Blood Angels baby

Thanks in advance guys, I'm new to 40k so just knowing what I'll want to eventually build up to will be awesome.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If anyone could, I'd love a 1500-2000 pt Ultramarines list. I'd like the focus to be on melee, but of course there needs to be some ranged units as well. If possible, I'd also like some a Centurion Devastator squad thrown in as well. I'd like for this to use the Space Marines Codex

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    2052 (x8)

Welcome to the forum ProNorwegian.

You're probably best off making your own thread in the army list section. This thread is more to do with an electronic army list. Make the Thread and you'll get plenty of comments

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2666747576