Returning to the fold - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    52 (x1)

Returning to the fold

Hello brothers in (plastic) arms.

After having been away for nigh on Seven years, the WH 40k virus has firmly rooted itself within my system again. Due to this long absence, I figured I'd might as well re-introduce myself.

During the past years, I kept following the lore of 40K, even though my secondment to my terra-bound family kept me far away from the tabletop and even led me to liquidate my collection of Iron Knights space marines. Now, wizened by years I have been drawn in the maelstrom of tabletop gaming again. a new edition to master and a fighting force to be created are but two of the challenges that await me in the coming year. I hope that I will be able to consult your collective cogitators to assist me in building up a new and effective fighting tabletop force.

greetings

Broadsword

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x1)

Now see the question is, what army are you going to be collecting?

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    2052 (x8)

Nice to see you back Broadsword. What Zerno said, what army are you thinking?

5. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    52 (x1)

As in the past I had a force of Iron Knights Space Marines, I’ll be heading that way again, only this time with a force of Star Dragons.
    Essentially in the past my Iron Knights allowed me to use both vanilla and BT codexes. Now as I want to be able to benefit from every type of stratagem, I’m going for a force of a non defined founding and lineage.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    2052 (x8)

Sounds good. Are you going for a Generic Marine army or the new fangled Primaris marines? I love the Basic Primaris Marines but just feel a whole force of them would be a little boring/repetitive due to lack of options.

+ Reply to Thread