Games Take the Cookie - Page 11 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Take the Cookie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I run to Hogwarts because my endurance is kickass and learn magic. Then, I run back to where I was. Accio cookie!
    My cookie!

Banner by me.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    221 (x4)

thanks to your summing spell, i quickly rush you making sure i break you little stick and sprint of into the distance with the cookie.
    My ToP - raven gaurd <- cliky
    Raven Guard W/13 D/7 L/5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I throw a dart tipped with a special poison that paralyzed jonojoe and leaves him thinking he's a chicken for the next twenty-four hours. Then I take the cookie.
    My cookie!

Banner by me.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Formerly BrotherAzriel Horus Lupercal's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    138 (x6)

I simply walk over to KrakShott, Punch him in the face, then remove the cokkie from his hands as he lies KO on the floor.

My Cookie.
    PROUD TO BE IN THE BRITISH ARMY.
    ~~ Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death~~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Waking up, I discover the cookie is gone. I ride my Thunderwolf over to Horus Lupercal and shoot fire out of my hands, burning him and causing him to drop the cookie. I run over, scoop the cookie up and set Hprus Lupercal's pants on fire for good measure.
    My cookie!

Banner by me.

Oh No! Not Him Again! Non Marine Player's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    94 (x2)

I use the power of misunderstanding of my previous post and Back to the Future style alternate timelines, as i had escaped into the webway without the derp-thunderhawk, but with the cookie. By a paradoxial anomaly from me changing the past the cookie warps into my hands. I simply go back in time and steal a Collar of Zorga from a fantasy gobbo and place it on KrackShott's Thunderwolf, making it permanantly inebriated, just cause I'm a spiteful scavenger.

My Cookie

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    523 (x8)

I explain to Non Marine Player that I have just started a sixteen hour shift in my place of employment, with only a bowl of tuna and sweetcorn pasta to keep me going. Feeling sorry for me, he kindly hands over the cookie. The fool.

My cookie !
    Jager bombs. Very efficient at wiping out friend or foe.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

94 (x2)

I sneak into Praxis' workplace and, killing his boss and using his corpse as a disguise, I claim he's been slacking (as he is dead on his feet from having worked 14 hours) and confiscate all of his posessions to motivate him, including the cookie. I then return to my house to have a shower, leaving the cookie in a stasis pod, and his boss's corpse in the bin...

My Cookie!
    Last edited by Non Marine Player; February 9th, 2011 at 18:34.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    523 (x8)

Having been promoted to boss, I use some of my exceptionally large pay rise to hire a fleet of Eldar corsairs to hunt down the cookie. Relishing the idea of striking a crippling blow against their Dark kin, they call in some craftworld Eldar for free. Non Marine Player gets out of the shower to find a squad of warp spiders materialising in his bathroom. Naked, he does'nt even get a save as clouds of monofilament wire engulf him, and pretty soon there is nothing left worth wrapping a towel around. Soon, the corsair fleet are delivering a very nice cookie ( a warlock cracked the stasis pod ) to my house, and setting up complimentary holofields and shields to protect me from interruption as I sit on my bed gently stroking the cookie.

My Cookie !
    Jager bombs. Very efficient at wiping out friend or foe.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

94 (x2)

Luckily my Haemonculus keeps a spare me! My cunning plan was to fool you into thinking I was in the shower, when in fact i was cloaked nearby the stasis pod. While your Warp Spiders were butchering my clone, I killed and disguised myself as your warlock, opened the stasis pod and return to your house in the facade of your commanding warlock. Whilst setting up the "Holo-Fields" I spike you and your Warp Spiders' drinks with rohipnol, decapitate you with my power weapon, steal the cookie and hi-jack one of the remaining corsair ships and ride away at the speed of light. I really am a sneaky devil!

My Cookie!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast