Games Take the Cookie - Page 2 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Take the Cookie

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    452 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by The bearded one View Post
    Touché..

I finish lecturing, flick through the pages of the book of grudges to find something evil that spiderman('s ancestors ) did, appeal to his honour to settle the debt. Spiderman web-shoots the cookie for me. I lock it in a runic vault.

MY cookie.
    I use my advanced knowledge of the webway to appear in the vault, with the cookie and disappear back into the wabway. Without you so much as noticing that I had been there, and when you finally check the vault you see that the cookie has disappeared with no evidence as to how.

The Emperor Protects

IG Best Gen 1st overall of 10 DE 4th overall of 6
    Eldar 3rd Overall/Best General of 26--2nd Overall/Best General of 7--1st Overall/Best General of 11

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

quik-quik, kill-kill! The bearded one's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    585 (x8)

Evidence or not, I can smell elgi taint wherever it is!
    I take a moment to write you down in the book of grudges, chase you down and give you a fistfull of grudgepower!
    I throw you in the direction of the nearest craftworld and take the cookie.
    My cookie.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    190 (x3)

Hey

Grudgepower is nothing compared to the sheer awesome of Reasoning and Truth. I tell you the truth that the length of a hypoteneuse of a right angle is the square root of the sum of the other two sides squared, Dwarfs are small and fly over 50 lightyears when you kick them like a football, Mount Everest is not the tallest mountain on Earth, and 100's of other truthful facts, all the while Reasoning is overpowering your Grudgepower by saying that your grudge has been spurred on by tiny men in your sleep, a hard pillow, and your distaste of Spiderman.

Now that I have utterly destroyed your mind, (another truth), I claim the cookie back.

Good Hunting.
    Light a fire for a man, and he will be warm for a night. Light a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    585 (x8)

Dwarven willpower is too strong for that ( ld 9, nanana ) , and I am used to the unending whining of elves.
    I take the cookie back. My cookie.

Wow, that was easy.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    452 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by The bearded one View Post
    Dwarven willpower is too strong for that ( ld 9, nanana ) , and I am used to the unending whining of elves.
    I take the cookie back. My cookie.

Wow, that was easy.
    That was because he wasn't holding the real cookie, I had secretly stolen it during his rant, before you attempted to steal the cookie. I then place the cookie securly on the top shelf, where as you know Dwarfs have trouble reaching.

The Emperor Protects
    IG Best Gen 1st overall of 10 DE 4th overall of 6
    Eldar 3rd Overall/Best General of 26--2nd Overall/Best General of 7--1st Overall/Best General of 11

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

585 (x8)

That's dwarf rascism!

I chop away the lower shelves with my axe untill the top shelf is within arms reach. Then I take the cookie.
    My cookie

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would tell all the other dwarfs that you slept with an elves ( supported by photoshopped pics) and while they beat your dwarven ass I take the cookie.
    my cookie.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

585 (x8)

Poor Dutchie, poor shallow dutchie..
    No dwarf would ever believe such a bla
    tant lie! It's obviously elfish trickery. Lying and deceiving I say!!

I'd show the dwarfs the causer of this misschief ( supported by my own runic photoshopped pics of you sleeping with multiple elves ( We know they're into hedonistic practices.. ) ) and while they beat your manling ass up to show you the error of your ways, I take the cooky.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I organise a special stumpy dwarf ale festival!
    While all of the dwarves are drunk, I sneak out with my prized cookie
    My cookie!

VW progress ==> runner up (out in round 5) Fluff wars ==> round 1 win, round 2 win
    Winter Wood elves W7 D0 L0 Witch hunter ogres W2 D1 L0

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    190 (x3)

Hey

I will give the Dwarfs one advantage that can never be surpassed; if you ever try and get a Dwarf drunk, I will give you the keys to my garage full of nice things. No matter what amount of trickery, drug, poison, magic, or strongly brewed ale you givr them, nothing can ever cause a Dwarf to slip out of being sober. Because of your foolishness at attempting to do this, the Dwarves thank you for giving them so much booze, and then rain down on you because they when they saw your username they saw Dwarfgobbler, and took that as an insult. While I am RAMBLING on again, as I tend to do so often (thanks a lot, I appreciate you all pointing that out), and the Dwarfs are using you for target practice I take the cookie, and arm myself with a pickaxe, some soft cheese and a Nazi Armadillo helmet. Beat that!

Good Hunting.
    Light a fire for a man, and he will be warm for a night. Light a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast