Games Take the Cookie - Page 3 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Take the Cookie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Luckily the BS3 dwarves couldn't hit a single model at long range
    I tell my skaven allies that you stole their favourite soft cheese, and while you are busy fighting them off, I sneak into your hidden lair and steal the cookie.
    My cookie, and the skaven's cheese!

VW progress ==> runner up (out in round 5) Fluff wars ==> round 1 win, round 2 win
    Winter Wood elves W7 D0 L0 Witch hunter ogres W2 D1 L0

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

quik-quik, kill-kill! The bearded one's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    585 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkuli View Post
    Hey

I will give the Dwarfs one advantage that can never be surpassed; if you ever try and get a Dwarf drunk, I will give you the keys to my garage full of nice things. No matter what amount of trickery, drug, poison, magic, or strongly brewed ale you givr them, nothing can ever cause a Dwarf to slip out of being sober.
    He's right about this.

And my organgun, cannon and master engineer beg to differ on the BS3.

Via the use of ancient runes I teleport right next to you, grab the cookie, and hit you in the face. I leave the cheese with you, and then draw the Skaven's attention pointing to the person who stole their cheese. My cookie, their cheese

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i walk up to you, punch you in the face and while your on the ground covering your bloody nose with your hands.
    I take your cookie and casually walk away while putting on my sunglasses and green hair wig. (dont tell me you guys thought I actually have green hair...)

5. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    190 (x3)

Hey

Apparently Green is Slaanesh's favorite color, and he is entranced by you that the Chaos God wants to get to know you. So when you are not looking, Slaanesh destroys your green wig, and morphs into one himself. Unbeknownst to you, you place the green wig (Slaanesh) on your head, thinking everything is all right. When you are eating your lunch of soft cheese and milk, Slaanesh sucks your entire body into himself, soft cheese included. You are trapped in an eternal turmoil of Slaanesh hitting on you and corny soft cheese jokes. The Skaven realise that you were originally the one that I took the soft cheese from, and so they jump into Slaanesh and seek you out.

The cookie is now unguarded, and so I claim my due. I then travel beyond the known galaxy, and due to fits of insane delirium, I volutarily place myself in a Psychiatiric Institute, into a padded white room, where there are no windows, doors, and is safe from any weapon attack, and no teleporting capabilities can be used to get in or out of the room. I do not care that I do not have contact with the outside universe, I have my cookie tucked safely in my strait-jacket.

Good Hunting.
    Light a fire for a man, and he will be warm for a night. Light a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    452 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkuli View Post
    The cookie is now unguarded, and so I claim my due. I then travel beyond the known galaxy, and due to fits of insane delirium, I volutarily place myself in a Psychiatiric Institute, into a padded white room, where there are no windows, doors, and is safe from any weapon attack, and no teleporting capabilities can be used to get in or out of the room. I do not care that I do not have contact with the outside universe, I have my cookie tucked safely in my strait-jacket.

Good Hunting.
    Until I get a job at the Psychiatric Institute, I wont go into details but as I leave the paddded white room with the cookie you will need all of the help the Psychiatrists there can give you. You know what the Dark Eldar can do after all...

The Emperor Protects
    IG Best Gen 1st overall of 10 DE 4th overall of 6
    Eldar 3rd Overall/Best General of 26--2nd Overall/Best General of 7--1st Overall/Best General of 11

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ignore please
    Last edited by Leafblower; June 4th, 2010 at 10:34. Reason: my bad

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    190 (x3)

Hey

Dutchie you really have to read the previous post, and try and find ways to work around that. For starters I am not at my house. I am in a psychiatric institute outside of the galaxy. There is no way the cookie can be at my house, because it is with me in an inpenetrable room in the hospital. Please read before you post, otherwise this thread will not work.

So therefore, I still have the cookie. And if you even think about really taking a bite out of the cookie, no matter how small it is, you will cause me to become very angry. I know it is a very old, and overused saying, BUT YOU WLL NOT LIKE ME WHEN I AM ANGRY! I can do things that your mind will not be able to comprehend, and as quick as a flash of lightning, I will swoop down from the skies and peck your eyes out, optic nerve and all...

I'm not having a go at you, that is the last thing that I want to do, and it is all good fun, however just try to be a little more diligent in the future. That goes for everyone who wants to use the thread. Read before you post.

Thanks!

Oh, and by the way, Haywire Grenades can take out a Monolith, so at least the Dark Eldar are not all lost. Besides, we have superb knowledge of teleportation and the webway, and your Monolith will be thrown into the warp before you can even load your teleportation device.

Good Hunting.
    Last edited by The Hawk; June 4th, 2010 at 10:33.
    Light a fire for a man, and he will be warm for a night. Light a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    344 (x8)

*taps kevin on the shoulder. Points behind him. Theres a Carnifex in a white coat, with a clipboard and a tray of food. Kevin Drops cookie in shear surprise at such an odd carnifex. Small tide of rippers pick up cookie and leave it precariously placed next to a digestion pool.*

Fetch that suckers
    Your friendly neighbourhood gargantuan creature

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me and my team of space marine assault squad (I converted from skaven to space marine ) swoop down, stealing the precious cookie from the heart of the tyrannid world, before swooping into the warp.
    GG

VW progress ==> runner up (out in round 5) Fluff wars ==> round 1 win, round 2 win
    Winter Wood elves W7 D0 L0 Witch hunter ogres W2 D1 L0

quik-quik, kill-kill! The bearded one's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    585 (x8)

Eventually you will need to leave the warp
    When you do I tunnel up from beneath, snatch the cookie from your hands and dive back into my tunnel while you look down in suprise. I run down the tunnel back to my hold and barricade all aproaches, above and below ground. Anti-teleport & anti-warp runes all over the place.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast