Games Take the Cookie - Page 46 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546

Thread: Take the Cookie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    94 (x1)

(I know it's been a while, but this thread is great and I couldn't let it drop)

But even as Puganaut revels in the destruction of all who would take the cookie, the cookie begins to... move? Upon closer inspection, you realise that one of the screamers, caught in the pure chaos of the Warpstorm, accidentally morphed into the Divine form of The Cookie. You can even see what you thought were possibly chocolate chips developing into a myriad of angry eyes. The theory is, a rebellious Screamer coveted The Cookie, and craved its wondrous powers. As all was rent apart by Puganaut, and JvK was caught off-guard, the Screamer sees its chance. Leaping upon The Cookie like a cat upon a mouse, the screamer prepares to devour it whole. Yet it underestimates the sheer power of The Cookie; the sentience within that sacred food was determined not to be consumed, and so created a decoy of itself in the Screamer. In one final attempt to save the cookie, JvK grabs at what he thinks is the cookie as Puganaut sunders him against his iron paw, whilst The Cookie flees into the Immaterium. Thus, The Cookie itself is now tumbling through the realm of chaos itself. Down it plunges, further and further. With horror, you imagine The Cookie Itself falling into the great cauldron of Nurgle, tainted forever by the foul contagion within. Even as It seems doomed, Sunkerncity, in the form of a mighty Sunkern, valiantly leaps across the cauldron, beautifully intercepting The Cookie and fleeing the garden of Nurgle before the plague god could react. Now deep within the Realm of Chaos and with the cookie in his grasp, Sunkerncity wonders how anyone could find him here.

After all, it's his cookie now...
    Isn't it?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    284 (x3)

Puganaut reached out via a series of posts involving cute pug memes to the sprawling internet community, instructing them that on the 4th of August, they are to assault sukerncity. Sunkern is completely overwhelmed by 360 no-scopers, trollers, instagram food pictures, anime enthusiasts, keyboard warriors, level 97 mages, noobs, xXsL4y3rrzXxs, advertisers and the like. In the ensuing fray, I, the good space-faring pug, relieve the cookie from sukern's battle worn clutches, enabling him to better fight the endless hordes.

My cookie.
    "The Future is not what it used to be..." -Niels Bohr

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hiiii all ,
    The air tight container helps a lot! To get a chewier cookie I also add a bit of extra flour, and I always change the ratio of brown sugar and white sugar. I've found the adding more brown sugar gets your cookie a bit chewier then it would if you added more white sugar. For the flour, 1/4-1/3 of a cup extra tends to work best for me, and for brown sugar I tend to add 1/2 more brown sugar and 1/2 less of white. I also add a little extra baking powder, although I'm not sure how much it helps since the amount I add is so minimal.
    Hopefully this helps you get a chewier cookie! Also make sure to take them out a little early, like cefmac suggested.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

I AM the Evil Twin! Jared van Kell's Avatar
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1466 (x8)

Exercising extreme patience I track Puganaut across time, space and reality staying back far enough so that he cannot see, hear or sense my presence and now believes that the cookie is safe with him forevermore. Just as he lets down his guard I distract him with a lovely fire hydrant which, like all and any pug in this universe, he cannot resist using to relieve himself and rushes over to it. However as he is relieving himself he forgets he has left the cookie unattended.

Leaping from a rift in reality I seize the cookie and escape back into said rift my mocking laughter mixing with a Puganauts howls of utter despair and rage.

The rift closes behind me forever more and I appear in the center of my impregnable citadel. Smiling with savage glee I let out a triumphant shout of.....

MY COOKIE!!!

JvK
    Last edited by Jared van Kell; February 27th, 2016 at 06:19.
    Basically life sucks, there is only war and you're probably gonna get eaten by Tyranids, have fun.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/trek_hmm.gif

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546