Games Take the Cookie - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Take the Cookie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    190 (x3)

Take the Cookie

Hey

cookie.gif

Let's try something new and improved. Here we have a cookie which I am starting off with. Yes, it is chocolate chip. And no it is not real. It may be a tantalising 128 bit, but don't eat it!

Now, the goal is to steal the cookie from the previous poster. In order to this, you have to come up with a distraction for the previous poster, that would make them lose possession of the cookie, and that you can claim it for yourself.

Example: "I set off fireworks in your garage. It's my cookie now!"
    OR
    "I give you a mock treasure map in search of the Potato of Dignity. My cookie"

I hope that you have the idea now. Please, no scenarios where the cookie gets eaten or damaged. That would just be stupid and contradict the whole idea of this game.

So come and get it! Let's see how long this goes for.

Good Hunting.

Light a fire for a man, and he will be warm for a night. Light a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd pay strippers to distract you with their work.
    My cookie

quik-quik, kill-kill! The bearded one's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    585 (x8)

I'd chase you off with good ol' dwarven steel, forcing you to drop the cookie. Then I take the cookie.
    Runic cookie, mine!

5. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    66 (x2)

I mention the war of the beard, you then launch into a massive lecture on how it was 100% the elves fault allowing me to take the cookie for my own

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    452 (x8)

And while dwarfey is lecturing i take his axe, allowing me to torture you in the most "interesting" ways, (and this is a Dark Eldar player talking) Before taking the cookie, and it's delicous soul and being on my way.

The Emperor Protects
    IG Best Gen 1st overall of 10 DE 4th overall of 6
    Eldar 3rd Overall/Best General of 26--2nd Overall/Best General of 7--1st Overall/Best General of 11

Benevolent Dictator CaptainSarathai's Avatar
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1480 (x8)

I remind the Green Goblin that you stole his hoverboard, as while he, yourself, and Spiderman duel it out on the streets of the Webway Portal, I steal your cookie.
    Pts Values for AoS here!

Nippon Armybook: Isuu, Scribd, and free at Google Docs

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I use a necron monolith to teleport next to the cookie, grab it, and then use my Vail of Darkness to get myself the hell out of their.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    190 (x3)

I told Khorne that you said he was fat, he went into the most epic rage the universe has ever known, and he challenged you to a weight loss contest. Seeing as how you cannot touch food, I take the cookie.

Good Hunting.
    Light a fire for a man, and he will be warm for a night. Light a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

11. Like MN22 liked this post.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    452 (x8)

I win the battle with the green goblin and spiderman and take them as my slaves. I force spiderman to shoot a web, taking the cookie and my two slaves then guard the cookie for me.

The Emperor Protects
    IG Best Gen 1st overall of 10 DE 4th overall of 6
    Eldar 3rd Overall/Best General of 26--2nd Overall/Best General of 7--1st Overall/Best General of 11

quik-quik, kill-kill! The bearded one's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    585 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by lewbot1 View Post
    I mention the war of the beard, you then launch into a massive lecture on how it was 100% the elves fault allowing me to take the cookie for my own
    Touché..

I finish lecturing, flick through the pages of the book of grudges to find something evil that spiderman('s ancestors ) did, appeal to his honour to settle the debt. Spiderman web-shoots the cookie for me. I lock it in a runic vault.

MY cookie.
    Last edited by The bearded one; June 1st, 2010 at 19:28.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast