<3000 3,000 Point Competitive List. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3,000 Point Competitive List.

3,000 Points for a competitive list with no Large Dinos. Is it possible? I have 80 something skinks, (including characters), over 100 Saurus Warriors on foot (42 with Spears, and some characters), Slann, 26 TG, 3 Swarms, 1x Salamander, and 12 Cold Ones.

Any ideas?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    53 (x2)

Easy. It just relies on character support rather than monster support. I would split the saurus in to two units of 50ish, screen with skinks temple guard in the middle of the saurus and skirmishers/ coldones on the flanks. Light magic would be a good friend for this list with the bubble spells.
    Upon wings of iron they fall upon the foe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So for bubble spells you mean the Wandering Deliberations discipline for the signature spells, or all the protective Life stuff?

5. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

53 (x2)

No Light magic all the buffs are bubble spells and will help better at this size of game. It is of course up to your taste, but I would go with light.
    Upon wings of iron they fall upon the foe

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

58 (x4)

I agree light will be your friend my lizard list plays without dinos. I roll with 3 units of temple guard each with a saurus scar in and one with lvl 4 light bsb slann. 2 units of saurus warriors a 3 units of skinks 1 on each flank and 1 behind the main line with a level 2 beast and some krocs for some high strength. you will need wild form to boost a unit. The saurus scars can be kept cheap though the one protecting the slann i would give the steg hem otherwise light armour halbadier for some more strength 6. Light will be amazing for this list i know get your list to asf +1 attack and ws 10 I 10 (which i have done on many occasions) the list will happierly slaughter anything. so in short yeah you can do a competetive 3k list without dinos.

+ Reply to Thread