2,500pt List for Small Tourney Saturday - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2,500pt List for Small Tourney Saturday

Hello all, there's a small tourney at the local game store Saturday. This is my list: LORD-Slann Mage-Priest with Becalming Cogitations, BSB, and Earthing Rod. LORD-Saurus Oldblood with Armor of Destiny, Shield, and Pirahna Blade. HERO-Skink Priest Level 2 (Lore of Heavens). HERO-Skink Priest Level 2 (Lore of Beasts). CORE-42 Saurus Warriors with full command, spears, and shields. CORE-25 Saurus Warriors with hand weapons and shields, and full command. CORE-12 Skink Skirmishers with Blowpipes. CORE-12 Skink Skirmishers with Javelins and Shields. CORE-12 Skink Skirmishers with Javelins and Shields. SPECIAL-12 Cold One Riders with full command, shields, and spears. SPECIAL-3 Jungle Swarms. RARE-Salamander with extra handler. I don't really plan on tweaking the list all that much. If I did, I might drop the Salamander and roll with another 12 Skink Squad with Blowpipes. I could also throw in a Scar-Vet with a shield to bolster the 25 Saurus unit. Anyway, what I was really wondering was what should I look out for for each other army? I don't know what armies I will be battling, but what are some horde units that can butcher my horde and what crazy combos are out there?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    59 (x2)

Hello all, there's a small tourney at the local game store Saturday.

This is my list:

LORD

-Slann Mage-Priest
    --Becalming Cogitations
    --BSB
    --Earthing Rod

-Saurus Oldblood
    --Armor of Destiny
    --Shield
    --Pirahna Blade

HERO

-Skink Priest
    --Level 2 (Lore of Heavens)

-Skink Priest
    -- Level 2 (Lore of Beasts)

CORE

-42 Saurus Warriors
    --full command
    --spears
    --shields

-25 Saurus Warriors
    --hand weapons
    --shields
    --full command

-12 Skink Skirmishers
    --Blowpipes

-12 Skink Skirmishers
    --Javelins
    --Shields

-12 Skink Skirmishers
    --Javelins
    --Shields

SPECIAL

-12 Cold One Riders
    --full command
    --shields
    --spears

-3 Jungle Swarms

RARE

-Salamander
    --extra handler

I don't really plan on tweaking the list all that much. If I did, I might drop the Salamander and roll with another 12 Skink Squad with Blowpipes. I could also throw in a Scar-Vet with a shield to bolster the 25 Saurus unit. Anyway, what I was really wondering was what should I look out for for each other army? I don't know what armies I will be battling, but what are some horde units that can butcher my horde and what crazy combos are out there?

<<FIXED FOR EASE OF USE>>

-POKE-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you DeathPoke. I don't know why my enter key is not taking my text to the next line.

+ Reply to Thread