3000pts Stormcast Eternals army with allies. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    I AM the Evil Twin! Jared van Kell's Avatar
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1466 (x8)

3000pts Stormcast Eternals army with allies.

Well here goes I get to be the first poster in this forum... Go me. The army below is the army I am looking to collect. I already have the Liberators, Judicators and Retributors as well as the Lord Celestant, Knight Venator and the Knight Heraldor, which comes to just over 1500pts.
    I am looking to get a flexible army that can perform well in most situations whilst allowing me to field the units that I like.

The Celestial Hunters.

Lord Celestant on Dracoth - Tempestos Hammer, Sigmarite Thundershield and Phoenix Stone. Rides a Dracoth with Dracoth's Claws and Fangs. 220

Knight Heraldor - Sigmarite Broadsword with Obstinate Blade and Battle-horn. 120

Knight Venator - Realmhunter's Bow and Talisman of Blinding Light. Accompanied by a Star-eagle with Celestial Talons. 120

Knight Vexillor - Warhammer with Hoarfrost and Pennant of the Stormbringer. 200

Frostheart Phoenix - Ice Hard Talons and Great Phoenix Halberd with Relic Blade. 260

10 Liberators - Warblades, Sigmarite Shields, 2 Grandblades and Liberator prime. 200

10 Liberators - Warhammers, Sigmarite Shields, 2 Grandhammers and Liberator prime. 200

5 Liberators - Warblades, Sigmarite Shields, Grandblade and Liberator prime. 100

5 Judicators - Skybolt Bows, Shockbolt Bow, Storm Gladii and Judicator prime. 160

5 Judicators - Skybolt Bows, Shockbolt Bow, Storm Gladii and Judicator prime. 160

10 Retributors - Lightning Hammers, 4 Starsoul Maces and Retributor Prime. 440

3 Prosecutors - Celestial Hammers, Sigmarite Shields and Prosecutor Prime. 100

3 Prosecutors - Stormcall Javelins, Stormsurge Trident, Sigmarite Shields and Prosecutor Prime. 80

6 Demigryph Knights - Cavalry Hammers, Shields, Preceptor, Standard Bearer and Hornblower. Ride Demigryphs with Razor-sharp Talons. 400

Gyrobomber - Clattergun and Rotorblades. 80

Gyrobomber - Clattergun and Rotorblades. 80

Thunderhead Brotherhood 80

3000pts

This army is a force of Stormcast Eternals with support from the Free People, Ironweld Arsenal and Phoenix Temple. The Liberators and Judicators are arranged into a Thunderhead Brotherhood formation so they gain additional benefits.

Let me know what you think.

JvK

Last edited by Jared van Kell; August 7th, 2016 at 00:29.
    Basically life sucks, there is only war and you're probably gonna get eaten by Tyranids, have fun.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/trek_hmm.gif

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    2052 (x8)

Honestly, I have no idea what I'm looking at here so I can't really comment on the lists themselves. Do you have all of this? Is it painted? Why no pictures?

I AM the Evil Twin! Jared van Kell's Avatar
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1466 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Borak View Post
    Honestly, I have no idea what I'm looking at here so I can't really comment on the lists themselves. Do you have all of this? Is it painted? Why no pictures?
    I've changed it so that only the final army is up for review. Basically this is the army I am hoping to build. I already have a 1500pt force but I am looking to increase it up to 3000pts.

Sorry for the confusion.

JvK
    Basically life sucks, there is only war and you're probably gonna get eaten by Tyranids, have fun.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/trek_hmm.gif

+ Reply to Thread