Necromunda Starting Spyrer Gang - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Starting Spyrer Gang

Malcadon x 2
    • 6 xp
    Orrus x 3
    • 3 xp
    1000 points

I'm considering picking up some models from gw as I own a spyrer matriarch well painted that I picked up from a gaming store years back for $1, looking at ebay now I realize just how lucky I was. Anyways, I want to start a spyrer gang and when I've run them in the past (using proxies) I've felt that Malcadon and Orrus are the most effective, Malcadon especially on a terrain dense board as their ability to go up walls adds a lot of maneuverability.

Well anyways, any thoughts on the list, as simple as it may be, would be appreciated. If your experience has been completley different tell me about it, I so rarely get to play necromunda but when I do I love it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Slaaneshi Battle Barge CO
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    127 (x5)

I've had good results in the past with the Malcadons. I haven't tried the Orrus, so I can't really talk too much about them. For me, speed and manueverability were the keys to defeating larger gangs with my Spyrers.
    "Is Archon Braigh-Dee going to have to choke a Wych?

Courtesy of Wicky: D.C.S.S.E.P.C.I.C.B.

+ Reply to Thread