About Ridell's Campaign - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

About Ridell's Campaign

I didn't want to interrupt a nice series of reports going on, so I'm starting this thread.

I'm in a campaign based on Mordheimer's Campaign Aid. I'm beginning to think it's a bit complex for what we're looking for.

How is your campaign run? Is it map-based, or can each warband attack any other warband/position at any point regardless of any positioning? (obviously with the lower rated ones challenging first)

Do you have the campaign rules available? It sounds like a nice, fairly simple system.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    37 (x1)

The campaign is indeed map-based, yes, but the map only shows which location is in the wilderness and which is in Mordheim and each warband can indeed attack any other warband/position at any point. Most of the rules and house-rules are already listed in the first post of my little blog-thingy, so go ahead and grab them for your own use if you feel like it! The only rule I think I've failed to mention is that if a Warband with an area in their control is challenged for dominance over said area, the owning Warband is automatically the defender in any scenario that defines an attacker and defender no matter what the rules would otherwise say.

Go nuts and have fun! =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm in a Mordheim Campaign Aid campaign, and it's a bit different than what we were looking for. We were looking for something a bit more story-oriented, and this is a bit more strategy game-oriented than what we wanted.

I'm thinking a simpler campaign setup will let us do a bit more story-based campaign.

+ Reply to Thread