Warmaster Trying to build something special - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trying to build something special

Hey everyone,

Recently, I started playing the WoW boardgame with a friend of mine, and we've decided we wanted to create a Worgen (werewolf) Death Knight, and a Goblin Death Knight. I was looking through all the different models available for WH and WH40K, but couldn't really find quite what I was looking for, particularly for the Worgen. If anyone has any ideas of how/where I could find the appropriate models so I could craft them, I would really appreciate any advice/ideas you could share. I don't mind mixing and matching either, as long as the end result looks good. Thanks for the help :-)

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Benevolent Dictator CaptainSarathai's Avatar
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1480 (x8)

Check Reaper Miniatures, they have a VERY wide variety of minis that were originally intended for Dungeons and Dragons (the game you should be playing, haha). Anyways, they have everything from Werewolves to heavily armored beasties, and a few silly bits like goblins etc. Obviously, the more you are willing to modify a model with greenstuff or kit-bashing, the better. A Dwarf model with a goblin head for example, could get you the heavy armor that you'd need on such a small body.
    Pts Values for AoS here!

Nippon Armybook: Isuu, Scribd, and free at Google Docs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great, I'll look into that. Thanks Sarathai. :-)

+ Reply to Thread