Mordheim Magister model - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Magister model

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Magister model

Hello folks! I thought id try to put some life into this dead part of the forum. Not much going on here....

So im going to try my luck on Mordheim, something ive really been looking forward to a long time but ive never found players who are as excited as me. But now, the time has come. We are going to start a campaign with around 15 players and im going for the possessed. I have started making the warband and everythings working out. Except the magister model looks bloody awful. Anyone got an idea how to make a good looking one. Ive been thinking about the new necromancer model and making some changes with him. Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

I am the same, I didn't like the possessed warband at all. So I made mine all out of plastic. You can see them all here: Mordheim Photos by Kuffeh | Photobucket

A bit of work and they can look good. The flaggelent box is a good place to go in these forces, lots of nice bits and mix them with the beastmen and empire militia boxed sets. You can make a great warband out of that.

Kuffy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea ive seen your warband, it really looks great! Ive taken some inspiration from it for my color scheme And about the magister, ive found a model now that i like: Chaos Sorcerers | Games Workshop
    The one to the right looks really good i think, i got it in the mail yesterday so im all excited!

Thanks for the help!

5. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    2052 (x8)

That model is one of my Favourites!! I do agree with you that the possessed warband is fairly lacklustre. How about converting some of the Necromundan Redepmtionists? all they'd need is a few weapon/hand swaps.

+ Reply to Thread