Marching on Vraks (Krieg! Glory Awaits! P36) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 60 1231151 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Marching on Vraks (Krieg! Glory Awaits! P36)

Chilli Fueled Heretic danjones87's Avatar
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1329 (x8)

Marching on Vraks (Krieg! Glory Awaits! P36)

This thread is going to cover the progress of two armies, maybe more, taking part in the horrific siege of Vraks. I will be completing a mech Death Korps list with plenty of armoured support! Next up in the thread will be a nice air cav Elysian list from Flayedone.

Ive spent the last few weeks messing around with basing materials and spending lots of money! I nearly have the enture force in boxes. Just need to get three chimeras and two mars alpha hulls at the meet and Im ready to rumble.
    I want my bases to look like wet mud, plenty of different colour variation. I want to make some special bases with mine field markers and barb wire on, perhaps an odd one with a mine on too!

Here are some tests! Mixes of soils, sands, wall filler, plaster and general oddments!

Mistake made! The top fell off!

I think I will be proceeding with this one. Soil, varish, various washes of greens and some spot varnishes too.

More to follow soon, I will post some snaps of the horde of forgeworld bags and cheap/free tanks FW sent me.

For Krieg!

Dan

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1148 (x8)

very nice base mate, looks real, sure you didnt just scoot out to the garden and rob some mud?
    If you try and fail......TRY HARDER
    CMoN Gallery
    Dee's Paint Filled Hellhole

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    114 (x2)

Hello!
    Well me and dan are embarking on another joint project. This time he will be creating the footslogging down trodden kreig and I will be making the cavaliers of the skys the Elysians. Well mud and filth is what we have decided on for bases and here are my first two vendetta bases:
    First of all a sinking renegade leman russ complete with freshly burnt corpses and singed lassconnon entry holes:

This one is going to have a banking vendetta strafing this poor sentry with its heavy bolter, its still WIP need to add blood and mud.

Hope you like them thus far,

JB

5. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1329 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by MrDee View Post
    very nice base mate, looks real, sure you didnt just scoot out to the garden and rob some mud?
    I did!

The last two pictures show the chosen mix. Soil is the way forward, its pre painted!

John, we shall finish the blood on Tuesday. Get some hairs on it with super glue and loads of effect!

Dan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

120 (x4)

Wheres the head on the man from? I think I've used it on some of my vampires is it off the heresy winged vampire? can't tell if its the same.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

114 (x2)

Its from the heresy running goul set.

JB

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1148 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by danjones87 View Post
    cheap/free tanks FW sent me.
    Those p****s wouldn't even sell me a new pair of legs for my titan now it has finally buckled!
    If you try and fail......TRY HARDER
    CMoN Gallery
    Dee's Paint Filled Hellhole

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    337 (x6)

what free stuff did you get?

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

This going to be a great looking thread. I am looking forward to it.

Dan - That is a very interesting use of your back garden. I like it, the bases look great. I look forward to seeing minis attached to them.

FlayedOne - That is a great looking base. I really like the detail you've put into it, and the mini diorama it will perform when the vehicle is attached. Really nice work.

Kuffy

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1329 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by MrDee View Post
    Those p****s wouldn't even sell me a new pair of legs for my titan now it has finally buckled!
    Take it to there door and point at it until they get the message. The local GW should be responsible.
    Quote Originally Posted by matus View Post
    what free stuff did you get?
    I will post some pictures of the haul at some point soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Ulrik Flamebeard View Post
    This going to be a great looking thread. I am looking forward to it.

Dan - That is a very interesting use of your back garden. I like it, the bases look great. I look forward to seeing minis attached to them.

FlayedOne - That is a great looking base. I really like the detail you've put into it, and the mini diorama it will perform when the vehicle is attached. Really nice work.

Kuffy
    I think its a nice and cheap way of getting good looking bases!

The guys spent an evening at mine yesterday, some painting got done while laughing at Frankie Boyle.

Heres my Test Korp of Krieg. I am unsure on the armour colour at present. Im rethinking to grey/black. like the sample below.

I like this picture out of FWs IAMM.

Thoughts?

Dan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 60 1231151 ... LastLast