Da Iron Gob tribe! - Orcs - Page 3 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    94 (x3)

Good big chunk of greenskins! Keep it up

Cheers,
    LS

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    2052 (x8)

Alright so it's been a while but I'm back on this army now. 40k is done and dusted and so now i'm back here.......I'm sure I said somewhere this army was going to be done quickly.........

Orcs are done now. It's taken 3 Months but they are, at least, done.

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

Looking nice dude.

Kuffy

5. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

94 (x3)

Nice, love the cow-skin shields

Cheers,
    LS

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    2052 (x8)

Cheers dudes. The Cow hide shields were a running theme

Ok, well I've actually been fairly busy this weekend. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves rather than rabbiting on. Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit...........

Unit of Goblins - Done!!!

........and I bought some new toys. There were 22 Spear Orcs before, now? There's 60! Plus a Unit of Wolf Riders AND a unit of 22 Orcs with two Choppas!

I'm also thinking of putting aGiant in the army. With a big Plasticard 'Iron Gob' and a Green paint job. He might even get a goblin painting him green somewhere. I think I'll call him.... Da Green Giant.

Ho Ho ho....
    Last edited by Lord Borak; January 17th, 2011 at 15:37.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    31 (x1)

very nice army, they are a very good standard for gaming with imo, has the army progressed over the 1k points mark with your new additions?

LK

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    2052 (x8)

Aye, everything there is now 1500pts and I'm even branching out into the 2k range now!!

Truth be told I spent rather to much time on those Goblins. I just love the GorkaMorka Snot models and couldn't stop myself but hey ho, I think it was worth it.

Right, anyway, another update. Battle Standard bearer is done.

and here's a sneak peek at something else I've started.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

94 (x3)

That BSB is veery very nice, kudos on that Borak! I like the checkered pattern (does it exist as a word in English btw?How do you define the little squares? man this is no good a doubt given my undergoing education anyways. Enough blabbering.) it is very sharp and nicely executed. The club is one of the parts I like the most, crude but that must be quite effective in the hands of a pissed Orc.
    And the horns are great too! Have some rep for a good looking model, will you?

Cheers,
    LS

P.S. is that...a metal giant (Albion?) with plasticard maw and greenstuff helmet?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

*conveniently walks in once everything is painted*

I'm digging the Orcs, I'm really tempted to get some, now even more so
    But decide to make a Trogg and companions army instead xD

Ok enough blabbing bout me, I love what you did with your orcs, the regiments are never boooring to look at, each time you can find something new.
    And I got a kick out of the cow hide shields, how ever did you think of that?

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    2052 (x8)

Cheers Guys,

LoreSeeker: Yeah I felt the model needed a bit 'more' so added some checkers (or chequers ) to add something to the model. I quite like the loook so now I'm going to do the whole unit with checks on the right side of their face. I'll probably be regretting that after the first model but there we have it. I think it will add a theme to the unit anyways.

Thank you kindly for the Rep The Giant.......well, you'll have to wait and see!!

Rinn: Ha! I WISH everything was painted!!! I've painted 22 Orcs out of 82!! Plus I've got a unit of wolf riders

The Throgg army is cool. I played a throgg army on Saturday with this Ork army and was completely annihilated!! Damn Chaos. I now feel sorry for all the kickings I gave people with my Chaos, but only sightly.

Thanks on the cowhide shields, I can't claim the idea though. My old Boss at GW had some Cowhide sheilds on his Lord of the rings Orcs and I have, completely, stolen the idea!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast