A Tale of One Gamer Dad - A New Quest into the Age of Sigmar - Hope all is not Lost - Page 8 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    114 (x4)

Yes, nice job, though I can't really tell what the chariot horns are doing - are they part of the Daemonic mount itself or its armour? I suppose it'll be clearer once painted.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

I know that I enjoy the snow.. it stays for quite some time
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1104 (x8)

Thanks guys for the comments, The Chaos Lord will be painted up to be Undivided the slave girls were in the bits bin collecting dust so I thought I would bring them out. And I am undecided as to how I will represent the horns I was thinking of ripping up the armour around them and have them as part of the daemon mount itself.

So some progress over the weekend with this guy. I have him anchored well to the upper portion of the gate and now will be working on the caparison at the back before starting into the chest plates and rider. It's a slow process right now but he's going to be the center of my Brets.

King Louen 001.jpg
    King Louen 002.jpg

Regards,
    "The beatings will continue until morale improves."
    New Age of Sigmar
    Warriors of Chaos Project, Bretonian-Tale-of-Gamer-Project

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1104 (x8)

I'm back!

Had some problems getting back online here by the way. I was beginning to think it was something I said.....

Anyways I have been hard at work with three armies (one of which I will be entering into Armies on Parade) and now that I am online once again I will have to get some current progress photos up and check out what everyone else has been up to during my hiatus.

Regards,
    New Age of Sigmar

5. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1104 (x8)

So, a lot of changes and some big decisions have ended with me tabling my Bretonnians for a while. I am finishing the King Louen conversion and will post the images of him as soon as that is done. For the time being I will be placing my full attention into my warriors of chaos. For the first time I have decided to enter the Armies on Parade (pictures for my current progress will follow in the next couple of posts) as a starting point for a newer direction with these slaves of darkness.

The army will be heavily themed around a barbarian horde and to reflect this I will field a lot of Horsemen, converted chariots and kit-bashed knights. The chariots will simply see the warrior swapped out for a Blood Reaver (removing the Khorne images) while my knights will have an armoured lower half and bare chests (again utilizing the Blood Reavers). Plans are also in the initial design phase for a Lord on Foot and Lord on Daemonic Mount – think Dracoth.

Basically I am hoping to represent all of the options available to the slaves of darkness in the GHB. My only beef with their list is that chaos hounds are not a part of the SofD so therefore to field any of them I would be forced to use warriors and marauders to make the list legal.

So, here is to making the Oct. 15th deadline for Armies on Parade (I have never been good with painting deadlines in the past) and then the completion of a Barbarian Horde. I will be trying to follow the 1000/2000/2500 points scale as far as the army size for now.

Regards,
    New Age of Sigmar

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    2052 (x8)

Sounds like a great project. The conversions sound very cool!

About time you updated this thread!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678