The Army of the Lady (and other rotten scoundrels) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    234 (x3)

The Army of the Lady (and other rotten scoundrels)

So with the Michigan Grand Tourney right around the corner and me narrowing down my army list to two possibilities, I decided it was high time to get my rear in gear about painting. I'm by no means a great player, but posting my work here might help me with the motivation to keep going. Pluse it might drum up some activity in the forum!

Up first we have The Fey Enchantress herself, I went with the old model because I despise the latest one GW had put out.
    20160904_202748.jpg
    20160904_202754.jpg

Next I have my converted Paladin. Made him with a Wight Ling, some green stuff, and a KOTR helmet.
    20160904_202716.jpg
    20160904_202720.jpg
    20160904_202730.jpg

Forgive the picture quality, it was late and I simply used my phone. The qualtity will be far better going forward. Please let me know what you guys think! C+C appreciated.

"... That which is sacrosanct I shall preserve. That which is sublime, I will protect. That which threaten, I will destroy.
    For my holy wrath will knows no bound..." -Grail Vow of Bretonnia

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    2052 (x8)

Blimey! Fantasy stuff! The Knight looks very cool. I think someone else did a very similar conversion although I can't remember if it was MDSW or Father-Chaos now........ maybe neither. It's early.

The fey Enchantress is still a nice model despite the fact that's she's older than some of the people you're going to play against Some of the old classics have far more character than anything GW now produces. Especially things like Brets.

What's next on the agenda?

I know that I enjoy the snow.. it stays for quite some time
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1104 (x8)

Nice paint on the minis! I did my guy without helmet and beard but I really like the cloak on him. Oh yeah and I was finally able to get back on.... dang password changes, been trying for two weeks now.

Keep up the awesome work battle_pilgrim.

Regards,
    "The beatings will continue until morale improves."
    New Age of Sigmar
    Warriors of Chaos Project, Bretonian-Tale-of-Gamer-Project

+ Reply to Thread