>3000 2500 point plague list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2500 point plague list

hq- grey seer/ power stone, talis. preservation

heros- plague priest/ furnace, flail, ironcurse icon
    - plague priest/ furnace, flail
    - chieftan bsb/ talisman endurance
    core- (4x) 20x clanrats / Plague wind mortar
    - (2X) 40x slaves

special- 51x plague monks/ standard, musician, plague banner
    - 40x plague monks/ standard, musician

rare- Plagueclaw catapult

so i little twist on the classic plague army lists. wanted to try out 2 plague furnaces, looks pretty intimidating on the field i think (though i havent play tested yet). so the furnace groups for the main battle line, the slaves go on the outside to bog down flankers and power units. i will try and squeeze the smaller clan rats in as flankers for the monk unit combats. one of the 20 rat units will be a bunker for the seer and bsb (possibly seperate the the two). and of course the mortars will bombard everything they can. any comments are welcome, not sure how viable the list is but i havent tried any other clan lists other than skryre.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Shire can't handle me Warlord Vrrmik's Avatar
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    2085 (x8)

Guess it could work, but what's a true Clan Pestilens list without Lord Skrolk and his Plague Censer Bearers?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i know he is ususally the one but grey seer are cheeper, betterwizard lvl and access to dreaded 13th along with the other plague spells. just all around better choice. but just a preference

5. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sparkymarkie0 View Post
    i know he is ususally the one but grey seer are cheeper, betterwizard lvl and access to dreaded 13th along with the other plague spells. just all around better choice. but just a preference
    ahhh yes that maybe so but if you take skrolk you wont need clan rats as plague morks are core choice then plus he is a lvl 3 wizard he maybe 470 points but your spending nearly 550 points on your priests and a grey seer i would throw him out if your doing plague he will die to your own furnices same with clan rats slave no one cares

+ Reply to Thread