<1000 500 point starter list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    98 (x2)

500 point starter list

Hello, fellow Skaven monsters!

I'm playing a 500 point escalation campaign in my local store and had been planning on using my trusty Warriors of Chaos to smoosh everything in sight. However, it occurred to me that actually this was the perfect opportunity for me to crack open the army I've been itching to get started with... Lizardmen! Ok, no, so actually I'm talking about Skaven. Of course!

My Warriors of Chaos army, as you might expect, runs a good line in punching stuff in the face repeatedly until it's dead and lying in a gutter somewhere. I want the Skaven list to be different from that. With that in mind, I present to you my opening salvo in what will hopefully be a back-and-forth 'twixt yourselves and me leading eventually to The Ultimate Winning 500 Points List Of Winning (or, How I Learned To Stop Punching People In The Face And Shoot Them Instead).

Without further ado:

Heroes

Warlock Engineer
    - Warpmusket
    - Doomrocket

Core

24 Clanrats
    - Musician
    - Warpfire thrower

40 Skavenslaves
    - XXX

Special

5 Warplock Jezzails
    - XXX

Rare

Warp Lightning Cannon
    - XXX

Total points: 500

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

98 (x2)

No replies from anyone? *Sigh*

Is this board really so dead that in three days no-one has been able to write a simple "that's cool!" or "that sucks!" on a 500 point list?

:/

I know that I enjoy the snow.. it stays for quite some time
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1104 (x8)

I have never played or encountered Skaven yet... but Doomrocket sounds pretty cool.

"The beatings will continue until morale improves."
    New Age of Sigmar
    Warriors of Chaos Project, Bretonian-Tale-of-Gamer-Project

5. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

98 (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by father-chaos View Post
    I have never played or encountered Skaven yet... but Doomrocket sounds pretty cool.

Hah! Well, thanks for the reply!

The Doomrocket is a whizz-banger that can explode stuff *loads* if you're lucky, but might also melt your own face off depending on dice. Fun for all the family!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by el_don View Post
    Hah! Well, thanks for the reply!

The Doomrocket is a whizz-banger that can explode stuff *loads* if you're lucky, but might also melt your own face off depending on dice. Fun for all the family!

Meaning, no matter the outcome, good times to be had :-)!

I checked your list. I'm not much of an expert on skaven, but seems like a fun list. Shooting and blowing up stuff... Just as much fun als smashing the enemy to a bloody pulp in my book!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by el_don View Post
    Hello, fellow Skaven monsters!

I'm playing a 500 point escalation campaign in my local store and had been planning on using my trusty Warriors of Chaos to smoosh everything in sight. However, it occurred to me that actually this was the perfect opportunity for me to crack open the army I've been itching to get started with... Lizardmen! Ok, no, so actually I'm talking about Skaven. Of course!

My Warriors of Chaos army, as you might expect, runs a good line in punching stuff in the face repeatedly until it's dead and lying in a gutter somewhere. I want the Skaven list to be different from that. With that in mind, I present to you my opening salvo in what will hopefully be a back-and-forth 'twixt yourselves and me leading eventually to The Ultimate Winning 500 Points List Of Winning (or, How I Learned To Stop Punching People In The Face And Shoot Them Instead).

Without further ado:

Heroes

Warlock Engineer
    - Warpmusket
    - Doomrocket

Core

24 Clanrats
    - Musician
    - Warpfire thrower

40 Skavenslaves
    - XXX

Special

5 Warplock Jezzails
    - XXX

Rare

Warp Lightning Cannon
    - XXX

Total points: 500

lol awsome lots of lol iv seen a guys run a list almost the same ahaha and it was funny as against vampires there was no must haves and stuff so vamp dude ahh yeah blood knights first turn skaven shooting bloodknights dead was funny

+ Reply to Thread