Rhyl Gaming Club - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rhyl Gaming Club

Hello! I am the owner of a stationery/hobby shop in Rhyl, North Wales. We have recently started stocking Games Workshop products (prices are standard 5% less than retail) and we are hosting tabletop games days on Saturday Afternoons in the shop.

The tabletop games will be limited to mostly Games Workshop products (Warhammer 40k and Age of Sigmar primarily but other games will be included, including Space Hulk, Necromunda and the new Execution Force)

Our gaming club Facebook page can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/840766899383221/

You can find us at: Lexnia Kinmel Paper Supplies, 180 Wellington Road, Rhyl. LL18 1LL.

The clubs running time will be 12pm until 5pm every Saturday, starting from the 27th of February 2016. First two sessions are free, then its only 50p entry after that!

We are also running two competitions: a painting competition to win a space marine tactical squad box set and a prize draw to win the Age of Sigmar starter box.

All are welcome, especially new players! Feel free to contact me on Facebook, on here or by email: [email protected]

thanks for reading!

Andrew

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x1)

Hi Andrew, alwys glad to see a new gaming location pop up (though too far for me). I thought it might be pertinent to mention that there are a number of online retailers that offer a 20-25% discount on GW stuff. (You'll likely get lots of comments to this effect on your FB page)

is the competition in store only or can it be entered via your FB page?

4. ThanksAlphawolffy thanked for this post.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingzerno View Post
    Hi Andrew, alwys glad to see a new gaming location pop up (though too far for me). I thought it might be pertinent to mention that there are a number of online retailers that offer a 20-25% discount on GW stuff. (You'll likely get lots of comments to this effect on your FB page)

is the competition in store only or can it be entered via your FB page?
    Hello!

Ah yes, I'm aware of the 20-25% online retailers and have found them to be good and have been very grateful for their massive discounts in the past.

The main difference which we offer is that we can order in pretty much all of the GW range and still offer the 5% discount, unlike the online retailers with the 20% discount that usually offer only a limited range of miniatures. We also have a loyalty card scheme in place that each time you fill a card with stamps (10 stamps required and stamped every time you spend £10) you earn a further 5% off, this can be saved up to a maximum of four cards so you could also potentially earn 25% off a purchase.

I probably wasn't clear in my original post however, we don't offer mail order and are a physical FLGS only - as such, the competitions are only available in store unfortunately.

Thanks again! - Andrew

6. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x1)

That's a nice deal for local players!

Curses! You'll have to make sure you post the winners here!

8. ThanksAlphawolffy thanked for this post.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's a great idea! I'll make sure I do that! ^_^

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    2052 (x8)

Welcome to the forum as well by the way. If you or your customers need advice, (or simply want to show off) either painting or rules then they are more than welcome here.

From our point of view it would be great if you could promote our site to your club members. New blood for the forum is always appreciated. We can even do do some joint events and promote each other!

11. ThanksAlphawolffy thanked for this post.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Borak View Post
    Welcome to the forum as well by the way. If you or your customers need advice, (or simply want to show off) either painting or rules then they are more than welcome here.

From our point of view it would be great if you could promote our site to your club members. New blood for the forum is always appreciated. We can even do do some joint events and promote each other! 😊

Thank you ^_^

I certainly shall direct our player base to this site, I'm hoping to attract as many new players as I can to create a lively gaming community in the area. Resources like this are fantastic for beginners! I was going to get our customers to vote in the painting competition but maybe we could do it on this forum instead?

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    2052 (x8)

You are more than welcome to do that. Just put it up in the painting section. You can also do it as a voting poll. Any questions about that just ask!

Advertising your shops events and any progress in campaigns or projects here is also a good ay of promoting your store.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x1)

In regards to sharing the paint competition here you could have winners judge by the "instore" judges, their fellow competitiors and an "internet" vote which the forum would provide

+ Reply to Thread