undead legion - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: undead legion

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    58 (x4)

undead legion

Hi everyone. So I want to know if anyone is running an undead legion list? If so how is it preforming?

I have a great idea using the story in the nagash book I want to do a high elf themed undead force lead by princess eldyra now a vamp using some tomb kings chariots (tiranoc with undead) and spear skeletons (high elf spearman undead) so any ideas to support this as well would be appritiated thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    141 (x3)

I played a double tournament last sunday and my team mate used the undead legion. For one you don't get a disadvantage from using the undead legion. A second point is, your units won't crumble when your general dies. I managed to kill a vampire counts general and back up caster last sunday and the vampire count player was basically done, so the no crumble is a hugh bonus. And of course you get more options, because you can use both tomb kings and vampire counts, just remember that you can't use the special characters or at least most of them can't be chosen in a undead legion.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    58 (x4)

Yeah I like the sound of the no crumble love the idea of the theme did he use the lore of undeath?

Apparently reading the legion rules characters don't benefit from spells that give wounds back anymore which is not so good

To be honest I don't use the special characters so that's not to much of an issue for me.
    Last edited by d_k_patt; December 30th, 2014 at 08:58.

+ Reply to Thread