<3000 Corpulus the Cheesy - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

Corpulus the Cheesy

Dprince, L4, MNg, C.arm, fly, S. Feed, S. Strike, Ch.shield, F.breath 505

Exalt, BSB, D.MOUNT, ENCH SHLD 175

SKULLCRUSHERS, E. WEP, x 3 FC 264

D.OGRES, G. WEP, x3 204

C.SHRINE, M. Ng 135

G.BEAST CHARIOT, M. ng 140

C.KNIGHTS, E. WEP, x6 FC 288

CHOSEN, M.K, HALB, x18 FC BAN. SWIFT 459

C. WARZ, mtz, SHLD, x24, FC 438

C. CHARIOT 110

FORSAKEN, MS, x5, X2 210

C.HOUNDS, VANG, x5 40
    C.HOUNDS, x5 30

This list is kind of experimental, I haven't played with the new book and I want to try out all the things that interest me. The little forsaken units are to follow the warrior blocks then throw in supporting flank attacks.
    Thing is, it feels a bit character poor, like I should have at least one more sorcy. I invite all comments and advice but my main quandary atm is: Should I drop the chosen and turn the warz 24 block to Khorne? If so, I'm interested in suggestions for spending the freed 400 odd points.
    Kim ora

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    114 (x4)

I can't say I've tried small units of Forsaken. Perhaps it's worth a try, but I wouldn't expect from them. A unit of five models is basically just chaff, and you can get more dogs much cheaper. On the other hand, I suppose five Forsaken can pack a punch (for one turn) if they get to combat. Against armies without much missile fire, they may prove some use (but you're wasting their speed if they're going to hang back with your Warriors).

I haven't run Chosen either. The general consensus is that they're over-priced compared to regular Warriors - even alongside a Warshrine (which is also fairly unpopular).

Characters should be fine. You could throw some more toys on what you have (e.g. make the BSB unkillable), but a Sorcerer/general and BSB, and no more, is the usual complement.

+ Reply to Thread