2000pt khorne frenzy - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    292 (x6)

2000pt khorne frenzy

Captains new project thread and tornado have slowly helped me get my khorne mojo back

So here goes:

2 exalted heroes MoK
    Shields, great weapons , barded daemonic mounts.
    One with talisman 4++ and charmed. Shield
    One with armour of destiny.

2 units of 10 marauder horses , flail, throwing spears - unmarked.

3 chariots MoK

Chimera - regen , flaming breath (but a chunk of me wants to swap this out for skin wolves as they're so cool, or a wizard on daemonic unmarked)

5 skullcrushers with ensorcelled, razor banner, standard, and musician

5 khorne forsaken

1990pts

... Let me have it!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    45 (x1)

I would ditch one unit of horsemen and try to fit in some knights backed with one of the exalteds. The chimera also seems of in this list, maybe go for a hellcannon to fit in some ranged threaths.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    292 (x6)

Ok, so I played this list and it fared a little better till turn six against the Allariel BotWD cheese train.

2400pts.

Scylla
    For no other reason that he was his points. I tried to keep him out of combat but he got mashed on turn six by a frost heart phoenix.

Core:
    5 chariots MoK
    2 units of hounds - swift stride

4 Units of 6 Knights, ensorcelled, Mark of Nurgle

4 Skullcrushers, Lances
    3 Skullcrushers, Lances

so do I go for blender lord to add to the 3 man jugger team? - however I'd need to lose a unit of knights and the ape to do it.

Do I consider Tzeentch BSB on disc?

Do I mark the chariots Nurgle also?

Do I throw a sorcerer in there?

Its a heavy mounted list so auto fails watch tower, but the opponents face at the number of the number of deployment drops was priceless.

As pinkus said in one post many moons back, its about changing the list slowly, and I am still really learning to play with this list. Defcon, you're right, the chimera really didn't seem to synergise with the rest of the army, but he was very good at knocking out the 4 bolt throwers he was bringing to the table.

This is heavily based on borak's mounted khorne list, but MoN was pretty huge on these guys against go first smurfs.- and I say that begrudgingly as you all know, I really love my khorne.

+ Reply to Thread