<3000 2400 ETC and 2400 GT lists, can't believe its possible - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    45 (x1)

2400 ETC and 2400 GT lists, can't believe its possible

With the new rules up me and my mates have conjuring the worst lists we could divice in the different com settings.
    If we were allowed with this list in the GT I think I would get some frowened uppons (I play warriors, one dwarfs, other ogres, other vampires, other elves, depending on his mound which one):

ET list 2400 ( 2 day tournament, 2400pts, no ristrictions, 5 scenarios random roll)

Archaon on Dorghar
    4x5 hounds with vangaurd
    2x5xMerauder Horsemen, shields, spears, Banner & muscician
    2xslaanesh chariots
    2xChimera with flaming breath and regen
    4 crushers with banner, muscian and lances
    2 Skull cannons,

Perfect fit for a 2.4K game but to us it seems downwright nasty.

After this list we were addopting our lists to ETC en sweddish comp (gave up on the last one because we always lay <10 scores)
    For ETC we came with this:

Archaon on Dorghar
    4x5 hounds with vangaurd
    2x5xMerauder Horsemen, shields, spears, Banner & muscician
    2xslaanesh chariots
    2xChimera with flaming breath and regen
    4 crushers with banner, muscian and encrolled weapons
    Now we have some 268pts to spare but can't agree on how to spend them since where already 5pts on the nose.

The goal we set is let the vanguard happen (my play style) T1 everything gets in position T2= charge.

Archy can get some death snipes off during the battle with his LD 10 killing champions, monsters or maybe even a character. Chimera's thin down hordes with their breath attacks to join the battle T3.
    The cannons are just their for the obvious and the reign of chaos is well, the reign of chaos.
    We didn't need the feel to add another character since Archy is lord killer general, BSB and support caster (big gamble but for his points worth it in my oppinion).

So after our own internal discussion, what do you think.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ain't Archaon level2? No dispel scroll and just a level two, I think the magic phases are going to be interesting - aka painfully interesting SAW-kind of a way.

I have been trying to think up a nice Archaon list but I can't figure out anything cool. Besides something stupid like Archaon + Throgg.

+ Reply to Thread