Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Lurking in the dark
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, in conclusion, following in the wake of sister mels roundup, LO has 1.2 female members. that's not too many. we need to recruit more, get a fresh new perspective, seen from the "other" side :)

anyone has girlfriends playing 40k?

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Not me... hey I got an idea! We could do plastic surgery on some of the male members!!!

:roll: uhh what do you mean that idea sucks??

·
Registered
581 Posts
Hm...1.2...it sounds like someone has already had a bit of surgery... :?

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Ahhhh!
We got a possible converted Adeptus Sorhitas on the premesis...
Head for the hills!

Just kidding...

I have to agree with you all, 1,2 girls is a little to few... we should try to recruit.
I only know one, and she plays fantasy...

Kasutta!

·
Lurking in the dark
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well, BorninDarkness _is_ a champion of Slaanesh after all, and as we all know, The Keeper of Secrets grants a left breast as his first mutation, therefore Born counts as 0.2 girl.

:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
My GF plays 40k a bit she plays Dark Eldar but she has kinda lost interest and i don't want to force the matter i can get her to join all the same though

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Actually Cryo I'm a Champion of Chaos Undivided, but you're partially right as that means I'm a champion of all the Dark Gods (including Slaanesh). Though I didn't notice any breasts growing. Perhaps I should talk to Slaanesh about that... no wait on second thought, I might end up with 6 breasts like Daemonettes...

·
Lurking in the dark
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BorninDarkness; just remembered reading somewhere that you where actually a Slaanesh champion (The book of Grudges perhaps? :)

·
Lurking in the dark
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ack, for us FB'ers, the dwarves (relentless and unforgiving springs to mind) have "The Great Book of Grudges", where *everything* that has ever been wronged against the dwarven race (yes, every one of them) is list4ed in full detail. kinda funny race that :)

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Sorry, I never played WFB so I don't know too much about it :D. Now let's see when did I hurt dwarves... O crap do you mean first graders? :lol:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.