Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HQ
------------
Inquisitor Lord w/Psychic hood, bolter stake crossbow, Hexagramic Wards and Hammer of the Witches
3 Heavy Bolter Servitors
2 Sages
2 Chirgeons
2 Penitents

-233pts

Troops
----------
10 SoB
Vet Superior w/power weapon and Book of St.Lucius
Flamer
Heavy Flamer
Rhino w/smoke and Extra Armor
-215pts

10 SoB
Vet Superior w/power weapon and Book of St.Lucius
Flamer
Heavy Flamer
Rhino w/smoke and Extra Armor
-215pts

Elites
----------
Eversor Assassin
-95pts
3 Death Cult Assassins
-120pts

Fast Attack
-------------
6 Seraphim w/vet superior
Eviscerator
2 Inferno Pistols
-197pts

Heavy Support
-----------------
Exorcist-135pts
Exorcist-135pts
Exorcist-135pts

Total-1,480

I'm not sure what to do with the extra 20 points I have left over. Any Suggestions about how to improve upon the list are welcome!

Thanks!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Looks pretty good. Run of the mill observations; Power weapons on S3 models don't really cut it; you could drop those, which would put you at 60 pts free, add two eviscerators there instead, and upgrade the flamers to meltaguns, or give some Exorcists EA.

You could also just straight up give your EA extra armor.

Personally speaking, the only inquisitor I really like to take is one with Divine Pro, and canoni are so cheap and flexible (IN A NUMBER OF WAYS WINKWINKWINK).

But that's just a preference. You've got your long range anti-tank, your long range anti-personnel, and your fast moving anti-tank/anti-personnel. No CC, which could hurt, but your list looks serviceable overall!

Good luck to you, and let me know how it does.

edit: "You could also just straight-up give your EXORCISTS extra armor." Under no circumstances should you give your extra armor extra armor.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.