Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After jumping around from 1,000 to 1,850 to 2,000, my group has decided on the cool middle, 1,500, and here's what I've got so far:

HQ:
Canoness w/ bolt pistol, eviscerator, cloak of St. Aspira, jump pack, and frag grenades = 112
Canoness w/ bolt pistol, blessed weapon, cloak of St. Aspira, jump pack, and frag grenades = 117

Troops:
10x battle sisters w/ heavy flamer, veteran superior, and Rhino w/ extra armor, and smoke launchers = 194
10x battle sisters w/ heavy flamer, veteran superior, and Rhino w/ extra armor, and smoke launchers = 194

Fast attack:
8x seraphim w/ 2x twin hand flamers, and veteran superior w/ bolt pistol, and eviscerator = 226

Heavy support:
Exorcist
Exorcist

Total = 1,501
Model count = 50 infantry, 6 tanks
Faith points = 9

Any advice would be appreciated, and this is a casual group so the 1 point over doesn't matter.

The only thing I'm worried about is the lack of Anti-tank, for which I was considering dropping 1 Seraphim, and making the twin hand flamers on the Seraphim into inferno pistols. What do you all think?

·
Registered
381 Posts
hi

nice list, but a few suggetions to improve it,

Canoness w/ bolt pistol, eviscerator, cloak of St. Aspira, jump pack, and frag grenades = 112
Canoness w/ bolt pistol, blessed weapon, cloak of St. Aspira, jump pack, and frag grenades = 117

O.K if you plan to put both with seprihims I recon thats a bad idea as the unit will atrract loads of fire power and will give away a lot of VP's easily, I'd consider dropping one for a squad of 6 retributors, 3 heavy bolters, to replace the AI

I like these squads, I think 4 squads is a bit much, but thats no biggie,

8x seraphim w/ 2x twin hand flamers, and veteran superior w/ bolt pistol, and eviscerator = 226

Cool, I think the points for the eviserator and hand flamers would be better spent giving meltas to the sisters, so you have a much better AT prospects,

Exorcist
Exorcist

I'm not a major fan of exorsists 'cuase there to unreliable for my likeing, I like using a domion squad with 4 meltas as AT and outfitng my sisters for AT as well, although this makes all your AT short range with retributors for AI is long range, if that makes sense, so heres what I suggest (next post)

!

·
Registered
381 Posts
New suggested army

10x battle sisters w/ melta gun, melta gun, veteran superior with power weapon, and Rhino w/ extra armor, and smoke launchers = 212
10x battle sisters w/ heavy flamer, veteran superior with power weapon, and Rhino w/ extra armor, and smoke launchers = 204
10x battle sisters w/ melta gun, melta gun, veteran superior with power weapon, and Rhino w/ extra armor, and smoke launchers = 212

6x Dominion squad- 4 melta guns, vetran superior with power sword, and rhino with multi melta-211

8x seraphim w/ 2x twin hand flamers, and veteran superior w/ bolt pistol, and power sword = 211

8x retributor squad- 4 heavy bolters, vetran superior- 158

8x retributor squad- 4 heavy bolters, vetran superior- 158

·
Registered
476 Posts
Your list seems good, only think I would change in it is to either drop h.flamer on 3 and 4th squads and give them meltas or drop one squad alltogether and get dominions with meltas.
Also I would master-craft the eviscerator to compensate for it being a 2h weapon.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Revised list

I switched around some of the gear on the Canoness' and switched one sisters squad to anti-tank:

HQ:
Canoness w/ bolt pistol, master-crafted eviscerator, cloak of St. Aspira, and jump pack = 126
Canoness w/ bolt pistol, blessed weapon, jump pack, and frag grenades = 97

Troops:
10x battle sisters w/ heavy flamer, veteran superior, and Rhino w/ extra armor and smoke launchers = 194
10x battle sisters w/ heavy flamer, veteran superior, and Rhino w/ extra armor and smoke launchers = 194
10x battle sisters w/ 2x meltagun, veteran superior, and Rhino w/ extra armor and smoke launchers = 202

Fast attack:
8x seraphim w/ 2x twin hand flamers, and veteran superior w/ bolt pistol and eviscerator = 226

Heavy support:
Exorcist
Exorcist

Total = 1,503
Model count = 50 infantry, 6 tanks
Faith Points = 9

1 - 6 of 6 Posts