Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again :), have another list, this time 1.5k because I will be bumping up my points soon. As always criticism and suggestions are welcomed as long as they are constructive :).
HQ
Castellan Crowe – 150 pts

Troop
10x Purifier Squad – 5x Halberd, 4x Psycannon, 1x Hammer - 295

10x Purifier Squad – 5x Halberd, 4x Psycannon, 1x Hammer – 295

5x Purifier Squad – 2x Halberd, 1x Hammer, 2x Psycannon - 194
-> Razorback

Heavy Support
Dreadnought – 155
-> TL Autocannon
->TL Autocannon
-> Psybolt Ammo
-> Extra Armor (Extra Armor on the Dread to beef it up a bit and had extra points to use, and due to the random point count couldnt make good use of any other mods without screwing other stuff up :x)

Fast Attack
Stormraven Gunship – 205
-> TL Assault Cannon
-> TL MM
Stormraven Gunship – 205
-> TL Assault Cannon
-> TL MM

Ive been doing some reading and research and I really like the gunships so I would like to give them a shot. I currently have 5 or 6 different 1.5k purifier lists but this one if my favorite. Plan is to stick the 2 squads of 10 in the gunships and fly across the field with them all the while hopefully shooting as long as I dont get shot down first, then getting objectives or assaulting. The other squad of 6 will be in a razorback going around hopefully doing some work as well.

·
4,967 Posts
HQ: Sit the 5 man unit in cover somewhere holding an objective and put Crowe in the razorback.

Troops: All good

Fast: I might prefer lascannon + MM as you have plenty of psycannon in the infantry already and they are slightly better than assault cannon.

Heavy: It should cost 150 not 155. Drop extra armour for some mastercrafts or to add huricane bolters to a storm raven.

An alternative is to swap some purifier psycannon for incinerators and buy another rhino or razorback for crowe to use.

·
Registered
491 Posts
You might want to try psybolts on the razor. Almost makes it into a 3 shot psycannon. Maybe some plasma love on the ravens? Lots of MEQ out there beging for a beating.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts